!#@&$*^ Dangle pins

EpcotKilterFan

The first to extend her Fish
Ok we all love and adore those dangle pins ;) :rolleyes:

And we all love to fix them. I have several that have come apart, but have lost the little loop thingy. Any ideas on what to use for the little loop thingy???

I have thought about sacrificing a few pins for the sake of many and canibalizing the little loop thingy.

Any ideas?

Debbie

I take mine to a jeweler! ;) Luckily that is a rarity!
DH's 2002 marathon medal is a dangle! :D :jester: :jester: Wonder if next year's will be a lenticular! ;) :jester:

Debbie.. you can get little bags of the loops at any craft store in the jewelry supply department!

Deb,
someone said you can buy replacement loopy things in the jewelry making section of Michaels crafts store (or your local craft store like that)

Deb,

I would think you could buy a little bag of loopy things at a craft store in the jewelry section.
Let me know if you can't find them, if you can't I will check mine for you.

I think what you are all trying to say is that I can get them in the jewelry department of the craft store :D ;) :D :rolleyes:

Thanks guys I will be by one tomorrow I will have to check!

Debbie

That is SO funny!!! I was thinking what Debbie wrote...you all must have been typing at once!!

:D

Sue Ellen

Try the jewelry section of the craft store. (I hear Michael's has them.)

This is such a great tip!

Debbie, I'm starting to post a little more, and I'd like to share things like this that are "NEWS to me"! May I have the honor of sharing this tip (along with kudos to you) with other Pin Pals?

If you hate the loopy dangle pins, wait until you see the "new" dangle pin from Castaway Cay. They used a spring thingie that is soldered to the back of both the pin and the dangle. I saw several of them fall apart before my eyes at CC last Friday. I had a hard time finding two that weren't broken. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter