Danube River Cruise Flights

Mineu

DIS Veteran
Super excited to book our first ABD yesterday in 2020! Trying to get an idea about flights. Any suggestions as to which US city has the best non-stop options? We have really enjoyed flying Virgin Atlantic's early morning flight from NY to London for our Dover cruises. Hoping to do something similar. Thanks!

Where do you live & where is your nearest Airport ?

Where are you Starting your ABD Tour ( Country & City ) ?

Some of the Main Airlines flying into Europe are KLM , Luftanza , Aer Lingus , Air France ,British Airways .

They will have connections to lots of city's in USA using Jet Blue & Delta & others

Thanks for responding! We live in Louisiana, so, will have to fly from another city to get direct flights. I really prefer to fly in the morning to Europe as I never can sleep on a plane and hate to start off the trip tired. The tour is MUN to BUD. I'm not that worried about the return as it's ok to return home tired-would just prefer to avoid an over night flight on the way there.

For example-for our last two cruises from Dover, we fly Jet Blue to NY, spend the night and then hop on the 8:00 am flight arriving 8:00 pm in London. It's worked out really well so far!

We are on the Budapest to Munich itinerary. We live in NY so we use JFK or Newark as a backup. We're taking a day flight to London, spending a day there, then a 2 1/2 flight to Budapest. For the return, we are doing a direct Lufthansa (booked through United) flight from Munich to JFK. My husband is taking Lot Airlines direct from JFK to Budapest. Lot was the only option for a direct flight from any NY airport, and Lufthansa/United was the only option for a Munich to NY direct flight.

Thanks for the input everyone! I will keep both options in mind and compare pricing when flights open. Either way-this will be such a fun trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter