Darwin Award Candidate

fldisneyfamily

Mouseketeer
I snorted coffee up my nose when I read this in our paper this morning!!:sad2:

A Cape Coral man was injured after striking bullets with a hammer in his driveway.

Police said they initially responded to a call of a possible shooting at Matthew F. Dugger’s home on Southeast 12th Terrace on Thursday afternoon. They found that Dugger, 21, was injured after striking bullets with hammer in his driveway. Dugger was take to Cape Coral Hospital to be treated for injuries caused by shrapnel that hit his leg.

I personally know idiots who have done this!!! They never got injured...but they sure did belong locked up in a hospital somewhere far away from the general population!!

A Cape Coral man was injured after striking bullets with a hammer in his driveway.

Police said they initially responded to a call of a possible shooting at Matthew F. Dugger’s home on Southeast 12th Terrace on Thursday afternoon. They found that Dugger, 21, was injured after striking bullets with hammer in his driveway. Dugger was take to Cape Coral Hospital to be treated for injuries caused by shrapnel that hit his leg.

What a tool box!!!! The sad part is, the world is full of them!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter