DAS at MVMCP?

ktboston

Earning My Ears
We got the DAS for our daughter with Down Syndrome last time we went. We are planning to go again in late November and are considering attending Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party while we are there. Is the DAS usable at that, or not applicable? Just curious. Thanks!

This is a it depends I have never had a problem using my DAS for MNSSHP or MVMCP I did have a hard time finding a line that was over 15 minutes long. I have heard other not being able to use there DAS, and being told no. ( but like I said for the most part lines are short 7DMT was the ride I used it on)

This is a it depends I have never had a problem using my DAS for MNSSHP or MVMCP I did have a hard time finding a line that was over 15 minutes long. I have heard other not being able to use there DAS, and being told no. ( but like I said for the most part lines are short 7DMT was the ride I used it on)

I was under the impression that DAS was not used for special parties since Fastpass is not in use. The DAS holder uses the FP line, so if the FP line is closed, where does the DAS holder go?

I was under the impression that DAS was not used for special parties since Fastpass is not in use. The DAS holder uses the FP line, so if the FP line is closed, where does the DAS holder go?
I used the FP line and it was just like any other FP line time, I think since it has a high requirement and there fore they leave it open for rider swap, then they will let people use their DAS card too, but I as the DAS holder had no problem at all. I have also used my DAS for EMH both morning and night.

Most reports I read state that DAS was not allowed during the hard-ticket parties, though occasionally someone posts they did use it. One reason may be that the attraction queues tend to be shorter except for a few highly popular rides. You may certainly ask at each ride about the DAS if you feel it's necessary.

Enjoy your vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!