David's Vacation Rental RESERVATION CANCELLED.... something is fishy

I don't understand why David's couldn't or didn't find another member to rent points to OP. I get that it might not have been the same room and dates but something should have been offered.
I'm not sure they didn't try to work with them. There was actually another renter affected by this same exact problem and was posted right when this thread was originally posted back in June (the same BWV owner had another David's reservation that was cancelled). I know the other poster had mentioned that David's had offered them alternate lodging but it cost more (1 BR at SSR vs studio at BWV) and was a day shorter than the orig reservation if I recall correctly. So David's did refund and were trying to offer alternate lodging but did not offer an upgrade or discount to make up for the unfortunate situation. As the previous poster said since the issue arose in Jun for an upcoming Oct vacation I'm sure avail was very low. Oct is extremely popular for DVC (ESP around Columbus Day) and it was only 4 months out when the reservation was cancelled so there prob weren't any DVC studios avail for their travel dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter