Day 10 - US, Last Day!!! Key Largo, Universal and MK in one wonderful just about perfect trip

Late on catching up! But seems like you had a great trip and a great end to the trip!

Thank you for sharing I have had a great time following a long, even if i was always behind!

I'm back at your first full day at the Universal parks- with the ride photos.

We have only been on Minions once. The boys refused in Feb, unless we saw the wait 30 minutes or less, which we never did. I am going to insist in April though.

Mummy is awesome! Just fantastic! I think it is my favorite theme park ride anywhere.

Yay for MIB!!!

Good call on taking the Hogwarts Express to keep cool travelling to Islands. I love doing all the wet rides back-to-back-to-back. Bluto's Barges really does soak you! Did you (or someone) have to go back to the JP lockers to get the stuff you stashed? I try to travel light, but I do bring along an X Ziplock or Hefty bag and I can put a backpack in there. Sometimes shoes too if we have sandals along.

Looking forward to reading about your meal at the Hard Rock Café with the surprise meet-up with friends.

:goodvibes

OK- ready through that part. What a fantastic sounding dinner with your friends. I haven't been to the HRC at City Walk, although I have been to the one in Boston when I worked in the city.

Pool time sounded welcome, too!

:grouphug:

Last edited:
Bummer about not making it for early entry, but you still had a pretty successful day. That's cool that you met up with your friends again and rode Gringotts together. Nice job conquering your fears and mastering Hulk! And riding Rip Saw "with your hands in the air like you just don't care!"

Pool time and Pool Food both sounded pretty good.

Your night pictures at IoA are spectacular. Love the one of the Transformer with the shadow behind! And all of the ones in Diagon Alley.

:thumbsup2

Last day was great! Glad you got on Gringott's again and it is nice to get a report about Single Rider Line vs. Stand By.

We never got really close to the Knight Bus- so can you actually go on it??? I thought it was just for photo-ops (and you got some great ones)

The arm-less picture at Jaws is funny!

Some scary times at the airport with the large group :scared1: and the changing flight times!

Glad it all worked out and I love funny flight attendants!

:goodvibes:

Excellent report! I loved reading all about the wonderful places you went. Your descriptions of what you did at in the Keys is very enticing for me and tempts me to seriously check out that destination. And as always, reading about Disney and Universal make me smile!

:)

Wonderful trip report! I loved all the pictures...I read this all in one day lol. I tend to forget to read trip reports and usually catch ones that are just being finished, or completed already, and binge read lol

i finally caught up with the last of your trippie.

have to tell you, it has been a very fun read!

Last day was great! Glad you got on Gringott's again and it is nice to get a report about Single Rider Line vs. Stand By.

We never got really close to the Knight Bus- so can you actually go on it??? I thought it was just for photo-ops (and you got some great ones)

The arm-less picture at Jaws is funny!

Some scary times at the airport with the large group :scared1: and the changing flight times!

Glad it all worked out and I love funny flight attendants!

:goodvibes:

Excellent report! I loved reading all about the wonderful places you went. Your descriptions of what you did at in the Keys is very enticing for me and tempts me to seriously check out that destination. And as always, reading about Disney and Universal make me smile!

:)

I was surprised to see the standby queue so long, we have used it before and it's always been essentially a walk on!

You can't go in the Knight's Bus. You can climb in the back entrance but it's just a small area to look inside.

Based on your love of nature and snorkeling, I think you would love Key Largo and it's only a few boring hours in the car from Orlando.

Thanks for reading! I know you're busy juggling 2 (or is it 3?) TRs of your own!

Wonderful trip report! I loved all the pictures...I read this all in one day lol. I tend to forget to read trip reports and usually catch ones that are just being finished, or completed already, and binge read lol

Thanks, im glad you liked it. I do the same thing with the binge reading.

i finally caught up with the last of your trippie.

have to tell you, it has been a very fun read!

Thanks! We had a fun time and I enjoyed reliving it while writing this report. Time now to start my PTR for our December trip to the World!.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter