Day shows during SeaWorld Christmas

slpeters

DIS Veteran
So if we are doing the seating package for the evening Christmas shows, are there daytime shows we should do as well? Are there shows that aren't going to be that different from the Christmas ones? Anyone have any thoughts? We've never been before and we are there for one day open to close (10-9) on a Friday.

We usually go on one of the days of a Disney trip. The Christmas Shows for the most part are different than the regular shows so we see a few of the day shows along with attractions. We usually have an early light lunch around 11 am at the place near the penguin attraction as we eat an early 3 pm dinner at Sharks Underwater Grill because with the holiday show package we try to hit all of them at the assigned times and would miss something if we had to stop to eat. We only see either the day or night version of Clyde and Seamore so do not know if it is the same or different and only see Shamu at night so can’t comment on that either. When are you going? We will be at SW on Black Friday.

We're going to Orlando 12/5 through 12/12. We're staying at Royal Pacific and spending most of our time at Universal (first time). We're looking at SeaWorld on Friday 12/7 and MVMCP on 12/11. Our SW hours are 10-9 so I was thinking maybe we would do the Dolphins and the Pets show during the day and try to do all the Christmas shows at night (maybe no Elmo). We just have the one day and we've never been before so I would kind of like a plan of attack but there just doesn't seem to be the planning resources that there are for Disney (or even universal)…

The day shows are very different from the night shows. That being said...if you can only pick one or the other, definitely go with the night shows (as they are amazing!). I do love the day shows too though, and always try to see both in the same day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter