Day three-SeaWorld and Hulkat night

gschmerl

<font color=red>Not ignored by the Tag Fairy any l
Day Three—SeaWorld and Hulk at night
Cast Me- 52 year old female
My friend 54 year old female

We took the first shuttle from the HRH to SeaWorld. We arrived at SeaWorld about 9:40. Since my friend doesn’t ride coasters we had decided that I would run back to Kraken and she would meet me there. I was surprised that there were NO lines! I LOVED Kraken. It’s great—high, long, and FAST! Rode it twice and then met my friend. There were still empty seats on it when we left the area. Did a LOT of walking in SeaWorld. Loved the Shamu show. In my next life, I’d like to be a whale trainer. The Clyde and Symour show was adorable. We started to watch the – Intensity Games Water Ski Show, but people around us had such bad body odor that we had to leave. We had lunch at the Bimini Bay Café which was good. We went to see Cirque De La Mer which we really enjoyed. We laughed ourselves silly at the audience participation part. It’s in an air conditioned theater which was wonderful! Took the 4:25 shuttle back to HRH. We got cleaned up and went to IOA. We had dinner at the Enchanted Oak Tavern. I didn’t particularly like the ribs or chicken there. Had to ride the Hulk at night, so off I went. The Hulk is even better at night! Once again the magic key got me right on. Love that priority access!!

Great report. You have covered everything FOTL, food, rides, bathrooms, and garden view room.

I really enjoyed your trip reports. It sounds like you had a great time! I am really impressed at how quickly you got them done. Thanks a lot!:p

I have often thought of putting a trial size deodorant in my fanny pack for those foul smelling people.:( They really do ruin the enjoyment for others.

Sleepy,
We did see several people at the parks applying deoderant. I had anti-bacterial wipes in my fanny pack. I like your idea of sharing them with the "smelly people"!

Just wanted to add, we ate at the Bimini Bay too, and thought it was really good. I had some type of Mahi Mahi and found it to be delicious!!

Also, earlier in your reports you mentioned that you used to not ride coasters. I still don't ride coasters, but I do more than I would have 20 years ago! I wouldn't have even done Dudley 20 years ago.!! Maybe in a few years I will do the coasters!!!!!!

Kim:wave: :wave: :wave:

KimCon,
Give the coasters a try next time. You are held in much more securely on the coasters than on Dudley.

Just curious, it looks like you arrived almost at 10:00 but left at 4:45 at SW. Could you see everything in that short of time? I was planning on spending a whole day.

Sherry,
We saw everything that we wanted to see. The only shows we did not see were the Key West Fest and the Hawaiian Rhythms show. We did manage to see the rest of the park in that time.

Hi gschmerl, great reports!

You mentioned the shuttle between Seaworld and the HRH. Can you give a few more details? Like how often it runs, how long it takes, is it crowded or whatever?
We usually get taxi's everwhere but this sounds like a cheaper option!

Xavier,
It's certainly cheaper since it's FREE! When we were there, the first one left HRH at 8:55 (except it was late) It takes people to Wet and Wild and SeaWorld. You are NOT guaranteed a seat. It picks up at PBH first and it's first come first serve. We had no trouble on the early one. Don't know what it's like later. Again, when we were there , the latest it left HRH for the park was 1:25. The first return shuttle was 4:25. We actually didn't wait for it and hopped on the Universal Flex bus which dropped us off at the transportaion terminal at Universal--HOWEVER, it stopped at EVERY hotel/ motel on the way. Took us an hour to get back. Those who waited for the HRH bus were on a totally packed standing room only bus and only beat us back by 15 minutes. You can get the shuttle schedule at the concierge desk.

Ta gschmerl,

we might give it a try but with 6 of us (2 young 'uns) we won't bother if it's crowded. maybe we'll go to the park on the first shuttle then get a taxi back at our convenience.
Thanks for the info!! :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter