Day two

gschmerl

<font color=red>Not ignored by the Tag Fairy any l
Day Two- Finally, the coasters!
Cast- Me- 52 year old female
My friend-54 year old female

Got to the park about 9:15. Went right on the Hulk. This magic room key/priority access is the BEST! I LOVED the Hulk!! My friend does NOT like coasters, so I rode them all myself. The Hulk is just incredible. That initial “blast off” in fantastic. Some people on these boards compared it to the Rock N Roller Coaster—I don’t think RNR can compare to the Hulk. Then I went to try Dueling Dragons and there was no wait, so we walked through the regular entrance to see the castle. Did fire first, then did ice. Didn’t notice the near misses on fire, did notice them on ice. Now, you could not have paid me enough to get on coasters like this when I was younger. Something happened to me as I got older. I guess I just figured “what the hell, go for it!”. My friend was waiting for me, so that was it for coasters (for now). We went to Seuss Landing and rode One fish, two fish. Cute ride and good views of Seuss Landing. Then we rode Cat in the Hat which is adorable. Went back to Spiderman next. Flashed our room keys and got right on. It was even better this time. Love that ride! We went over to US and first did the Hanna-Barbara ride which was cute. On to Twister, which I found to be a little disappointing. Next was Earthquake. We used our room key to get right on all these rides. That priority access is the BEST!! Stopped for lunch at Lombard’s Landing. It was pretty good. Then we went to the Wild West Show. The shows have some pretty funny lines in them. This had some good stunts and effects.
Back to the hotel—to the pool. Rain followed shortly thereafter.
Went back to US and flashed our magic room keys to bypass the LONG line for Terminator-2. It was great. I love the 3-D shows! Then again flashed our room keys to get right on Back to the Future. Flashed our cards (I really LOVE that room key)next for Men in Black. They were having technical difficulties, so we had to wait a while. I did not score too well, but enjoyed the ride.
Went for dinner at the Hard Rock Café (we had a free meal voucher). There was no wait to be seated, but when we left there was a line. Over to City Walk to shop and people watch.

:) Those room keys sound amazing. I'm gonna have to stay on site next time! LOL :)

cotye,
I can't begin to tell you just how wonderful that magic key is. Even if you stay on site just one night you get two days worth. Try it--you'll LOVE IT!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter