Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

So tired of Paulina.

Pretty sad honeymoon. Who are all these workers Chanel has at the bakery…lol

So Julie is tired of the kids running around, they lived with her at the Horton house made no sense or leaving Doug there. Just dumb.

Who lets your kid run all over the mansion and go in peoples rooms, no less steal something…lol glad he took that card but now we have to put up with Konstain even more.

Did Julie say she drove to the cabin. I always thought it was a walk on ferry only and was always on a schedule so if you missed it you had to stay there. Plus if it was really snowing so she couldn’t leave , Johnny didn’t ghave snow on him and neither did Julie. Good lucky to the 2 sleeping on that couch…lol

Hope they don’t draw this Everette storyline , same conversation over and over.
they just mentioned the Ferry, yet still said she can't drive home cuz of the snow.

Shake my head through todays show.

Paulina goes to the cabin driving a plow….sure . Fully dressed for the winter including a furry hat. But she left from the hospital? Julie is out looking in a thin leather coat no gloves or anything. Then with the editing I thought Paulina was dreaming of Chanel sitting there. Yeah sick Paulina got her back with a bad ankle. I’m guessing Chanel well not be able to get pregnant now ….

Oh and why could Marlena go into Paulina’s room without a suit on ?

Konstantine is yelling like a mad man because he can’t find the card. But sure Maggie is going to marry him so he can stay in the country. I saw that coming.

I hope Sloane is going to be found out soon. Let’s see how good Eric is at finding out what he over heard.

Don’t care about this pawn story, or the whole Dimaria story line. Do we really have to go back who will run the company.

New Tate is not doing it for me….he is to old

Rant over…lol

Last edited:
Shake my head through todays show.

Paulina goes to the cabin driving a plow….sure . Fully dressed for the winter including a furry hat. But she left from the hospital? Julie is out looking in a thin leather coat no gloves or anything. Then with the editing I thought Paulina was dreaming of Chanel sitting there. Yeah sick Paulina got her back with a bad ankle. I’m guessing Chanel well not be able to get pregnant now ….

Oh and why could Marlena go into Paulina’s room without a suit on ?

Konstantine is yelling like a mad man because he can’t find the card. But sure Maggie is going to marry him so he can stay in the country. I saw that coming.

I hope Sloane is going to be found out soon. Let’s see how good Eric is at finding out what he over heard.

Don’t care about this pawn story, or the whole Dimaria story line. Do we really have to go back who will run the company.

New Tate is not doing it for me….he is to old

Rant over…lol
Radioactive Paulina endangering her daughter was just stupid. I won't even get into the snow plow thing LOL.

Sloane needs to get busted, this has gone on wayyyyyyyyyyyy too long.

So the Pawn card, is annoying little, misbehaving Thomas going to be mesmerized into a junior hit man now? :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter