Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Brady stressing over not hearing from Nicole. I'm surprised he doesn't have an app on his phone to track her movements/locations. I know that I've got one and my whole family checks in on each other. Sadly our girls track where we are and send us messages said:
I was thinking the same thing about the tracking app. I keep hearing that teenagers hate it. Mine love it. They follow me when I go to pick them up so they can run outside and not have to wait in the cold. I also get, "You promised to come at 2:30 but you were still at Target!"

Ben has been great. Kate and Lucas were great. Watching him curl up in her lap was heartbreaking. I hate the fact that he apparently hasn't seen Ali since she left. No matter what Sami is going through I can't imagine she would keep him from his daughter, especially after losing Will.

This could just be me, but does anyone else think that Paul' s behavior is off? I can see the ride of emotions that he must be on with Sonny and the cancellation of their wedding and Sonny declaring to everyone how much he loved(s) Will and that he would have never divorced him, but I had this feeling that perhaps Paul knows something. Like I said, it could just be me, but something about Paul was off in recent episodes that made me question if perhaps he knows something?

This could just be me, but does anyone else think that Paul' s behavior is off? I can see the ride of emotions that he must be on with Sonny and the cancellation of their wedding and Sonny declaring to everyone how much he loved(s) Will and that he would have never divorced him, but I had this feeling that perhaps Paul knows something. Like I said, it could just be me, but something about Paul was off in recent episodes that made me question if perhaps he knows something?

I feel the same way

Like I said, it could just be the ride of emotions that he's on, but he goes from gang ho let's ask Ben and dig him up, to let's let it be. Does Paul in fact know something or is it just his character demonstrating conflicting emotions?

It is Dr. Rolf and Vivian Alamain coming back to give us some trouble. It should be some fun times again.

It is Dr. Rolf and Vivian Alamain coming back to give us some trouble. It should be some fun times again.

I know can't wait . I hope they don't waste Vivian like they did last time.

Did not see Bonnie blackmailing Victor with marriage. There is no way they would be able to figure this out by now.

That last look Brady gave yesterday .....is he really going to let Nicole just walk out ....I doubt it.

Sami comes back today.

OK, I haven't commented much, because I am a fairly new watcher, but wow Brady is a tool!!!!!!!!!!!!! I felt bad for him when the other woman left to save him (Theresa??) but wowsa, he has lost it.

So who owns more of the business, Chloe or Julie?

Brady, still an a**hat. Long, long ago he was a nice guy, but gone are those days. He's now a possessive jerk. He finds women who are broken or who have issues and falls for them. What does he think will happen? It's not like he hasn't been through this with her before. Not even fessing up to threatening Eric for the need to fire Nicole. Sounds like his plan has backfired and he doesn't want to accept blame.
  • His line "the wh*re and the priest", low blow.

Can't wait to see Sami!!!!!! I read a spoiler that she kisses Chad. Could just be a rumor. But would be one way to get back at Abby.

Last edited:
Wow Brady really gave it to Nicole today, I kept thinking if she just didn't go in there and start talking to him..lol Is this how she leaves the show she leaves with Holly and Eric is left wondering where she is. We should have seen more scenes with Nicole and Tate then I might believe Tate is going to miss her. She was working we barely see Holly. What was with Chloe taking Holly home at midnight.

I thought it was a new day but Hope is still in her dress from the wedding what really is she still doing at the station . Didn't they say they sent Ben back to the hospital.

JJ taking about the next generation ....please don't let Lani get pregnant.

Must say it has good and I don't do as much ff as I used to.

That was really low of Brady to make Nicole break Eric's heart. She is going to tell him that their lovemaking meant nothing to her and was just sex. And then she sees Jennifer and tells her to help Eric. And that is the last we see of Nicole. She did say in Soap Opera Digest that she would be willing to come back at some future time. Well, then why leave in the first place? Just to make a point because they fired Daniel? Actors are strange.

She did say in Soap Opera Digest that she would be willing to come back at some future time. Well, then why leave in the first place? Just to make a point because they fired Daniel? Actors are strange.

Could be? I’ve always imagined her leaving has more to do with the Donald Trump Access Hollywood tape. Maybe she felt she needed to get “out of the spotlight” for awhile? I can’t image how terrible it must be knowing you'll probably be remembered more for that tape than what you accomplished on the show. :(

Could be? I’ve always imagined her leaving has more to do with the Donald Trump Access Hollywood tape. Maybe she felt she needed to get “out of the spotlight” for awhile? I can’t image how terrible it must be knowing you'll probably be remembered more for that tape than what you accomplished on the show. :(

I doubt it since you still see her on the show . My guess is it has to do with firing her boyfriend and she quit when her contract was up.

I doubt it since you still see her on the show . My guess is it has to do with firing her boyfriend and she quit when her contract was up.

Fair enough, I knew she was dating the actor playing Daniel but didn’t know about him being fired, though he didn’t re-sign after his contract was up. Also I realize she we still saw her on the show, but maybe she was just waiting for her contract was up? So your probably right that the firing of her boyfriend was main reason, but I wouldn’t be surprised if the Access Hollywood tape also played into her decision.

I thought it was a new day but Hope is still in her dress from the wedding what really is she still doing at the station . Didn't they say they sent Ben back to the hospital.

Everyone else has changed clothes but Hope. Wait, was Paul at the cemetery in his tux? Speaking of Hope, her bra showing is really bugging me. I just had to say it.

No Paul had changed out of his tux , you will be happy to know so does Hope tomorrow. I was trying to figure out if that was part of the dress or her bra.

Sami is back.

Lucas is really getting some good lines I think he should really submit some of these for an Emmy but I'm thinking he would be in it with Brady and he is really turning dark and scary and would win over him. That was a lot of booze they were drinking at once. I'm sure if Maggie was true head of the household she would notice that.

I have been ff though Gabi and Eli . So unrealistic with Gabi saying Ari is dreaming of Will etc. I'm sure she barely remembers her she was only like 2 or 3 when he died. I don't even know how old she is suppose to be. She is having sleep overs...lol

I guess Nicole tells Eric she doesn't love him and leaves now with Holly . Her last day is Friday I believe, could be wrong since it looks like she only has one more thing to do .

My hope is that they use the dark Brady storyline as a way to highlight controlling, abusive relationships. Doubt they will, but anything's possible.

Maybe he's just biding his time. It looks like Steve and Justin are getting close to solving this farce.

Although the daydream scenes that Bonnie had were very funny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter