Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Have we forgotten it’s July Salem? All these jackets and that heavy dress on Kayla, it looked like a giant overcoat.

Kudos to Justin for being a stand up guy. I was really disliking what a jealous jerk he was becoming.
I felt bad for Justin. When I first started watching this was when he interrupted Adrians wedding to Lucas, and now I see him get left again. I have always loved Wally Kurth, big Ned and Lois fan on GH forever ago.

I felt bad for Justin. When I first started watching this was when he interrupted Adrians wedding to Lucas, and now I see him get left again. I have always loved Wally Kurth, big Ned and Lois fan on GH forever ago.
Yeah but it wasn’t right. They didn’t love each other, at least not in the way you should when you’re married. It was more like comfortable affection. I’ve been watching my whole life so I remember back in the day, Patch and Kayla, Bo and Hope, Shane and Kim, Jen and Jack, Justin and Adrienne, Marlena and Roman before there was ever a John Black. Justin and Adrian were in-laws for decades. There’s weird relationships in Salem to be sure but for me it felt like dating your step sibling. It’s always going to fall back to the original couples if they’re alive and kickin.

Yeah but it wasn’t right. They didn’t love each other, at least not in the way you should when you’re married. It was more like comfortable affection. I’ve been watching my whole life so I remember back in the day, Patch and Kayla, Bo and Hope, Shane and Kim, Jen and Jack, Justin and Adrienne, Marlena and Roman before there was ever a John Black. Justin and Adrian were in-laws for decades. There’s weird relationships in Salem to be sure but for me it felt like dating your step sibling. It’s always going to fall back to the original couples if they’re alive and kickin.
Yeah, I know. Even though I haven't watched forever, I have always known of Patch and Kayla. And when I used to watch ABC soaps, I always bought the soap mags, and they were always in there LOL. I still felt bad for him, he looked so sad.

Yeah, I know. Even though I haven't watched forever, I have always known of Patch and Kayla. And when I used to watch ABC soaps, I always bought the soap mags, and they were always in there LOL. I still felt bad for him, he looked so sad.
But at least we can think of him as the noble guy he is. 😊

Sitting on a sofa on a Sunday afternoon
Going to the candidates' debate
Laugh about it, shout about it
When you've got to choose
Every way you look at it you lose

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio?
A nation turns its lonely eyes to you, wo wo wo
What's that you say, Mrs. Robinson
'Joltin Joe' has left and gone away, hey hey hey
Hey hey hey

Ciara "Ben and I are actually going to the jewelry store right now", Claire "Can I come". Seriously who invites themselves along with a couple going to pick out wedding rings?

I’m a longtime Steve and Kayla fan, back to when they first met. I typically DVR the shows and watch on the weekend (that way I can speed through ;-)). I have to say this week I couldn’t wait to watch. Loved the ending yesterday! Have to agree about the dress.

I have to say I was never crazy with Justin and Kayla, they seemed like brother and sister, never saw the spark. Part of it could be is they got together during the time jump so you never saw it develop.

This week is wedding number 3 Eric and Nicole.

A whole 4 people at Justin and Kyla’s....lol Poor Victor just sat there after it all went down he couldn’t even get up and leave.

Haven’t watched today yet.

It is driving me crazy with all these people sleeping on couches in houses that should have more than one bedroom, where did Evan sleep at Rafe’s , Eli slept in his living. Steve slept on the couch at Hope’s , where did Ciara sleep. Why not just have them having morning coffee there instead.

I don’t get what they are doing with Kate , no one cared about this key to the city neither did I and her going all crazy over followers ... that’s a young Claire thing.

I really wish we had a new wardrobe person , these wedding dresses are ugly. Not to mention what others are wearing.

Well Eric cleans up well. Wish Nicole would have left her hair done she looked pretty in the robe, have no idea what that thing was in her hair.

What the heck was Marlena wearing...heavy jacket in July . Not a mother of the groom outfit or matron of honour? She had a bouquet. Holly was very cute.

Who were the Two couples in the back...lol where was The rest of the Brady clan.

I’m guessing Ciara and Ben will have the blow out wedding with actual guests.

Has Vivian been handcuffed to that chair for days ? In the old days they used to at least put them in orange jumpsuit and say they brought them up from there cell.

So tired of Gabi , same thing everyday.

Last edited:
I don’t know any table that breaks so fast when people land on it. You should never put a wedding cake on it. How old are these ladies. So this is the end of the wedding everyone left.

I don’t get the whole Bonnie thing either why bring her back.

Really Vivian delivered another baby while passed out come on. I have a feeling that shot is going to do something but not sure what . I don’t trust Rolf...lol

Well I’m glad Sami said something about Will and Ben. It is weird.

I still don’t think it is Claire doing all these things. I saw the previews for next week.

Pretty sad bachelor/bachelorette party.

I don’t think Vivian is dead ....this is so she can get out of jail...thinking outside the box alright.

Please don’t put Gabi and Jake together . I know he invites her to the wedding.

Well Ciara looked pretty good in the hospital talking to Victor. Make up hair all curly. Heck Allie went over to help and got a dress out of the deal....lol

Who gets ready at a hospital , Hope was already too coming back to see her. Did she do Ciara’s hair.

Did not like the joke about trying to kill Will before from Ben. Plus have Will fix his tie before they left....ugg

Why get married in the church if not by a priest. Dumb to have Julie so nervous before.

Filler with Xander and Sarah .

Marlena got more time with Ben before he got married than Eric her own son did. I thought she should have said more to Claire. I’m not sold that she is behind this , don’t think it is Clyde either. Why would Claire want to blow herself up . We never saw the church empty , heck Doug was at the back of the church listening.

Oh forgot to mention yesterday’s show with Vivian . She was funny but now what . Please don’t put Gabi with Jake.

I usually love soap wedding but thought this one went on forever....lol

Julie came a long way....she hated Ben.

The whole scene with Jake taking Gabi to the wedding was weird.

Making still look like Claire but I don’t think she would want her family hurt. Strange she wants to go back with Belle now.

This was suppose to be the cliffhanger before the Olympics . It has me wanting to know who is behind this . For the first time looking forward to tomorrow show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter