Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

There is always the possibility of an old badie returning, a new one brought on, or a current good guy/gal could turn bad. But Dario solves the bad guy issue without us losing a character (that we like) turning bad.

Do we have an estimate on how long it will be before Chad breaks it off with Gabi? Her insecurity is getting old. Yesterday's episode of her trying to convince Chad that Abby is in love with Dario was fooling no one. I'm guessing that she's trying to convince herself (and hopefully Chad) of this so that Chad won't dump her and go after Abby. She just doesn't want to see that he still has feelings for his ex.

I really liked today's episode. Abby finally showed some spirit when she slapped Dario. I think he is going to say that she is his partner or that Chad was.

I really liked today's episode. Abby finally showed some spirit when she slapped Dario. I think he is going to say that she is his partner or that Chad was.

That slap was great. I too am thinking that he will say that Chad was his partner. If he claimed it was Abby then he couldn't continue to blackmail her and take her into witness protection. I can't stand how smug he is in assuming that she'll go with him. Just drop her son and life.

Gabi, wouldn't she have recognized the ring as being Abby's? If she's supposedly her best friend then shouldn't she have seen the ring before?

About the ring; wasn't it a new one for their vow renewal?

After today's episode, it appears that Dario's partner is someone else. That car that hit Abby was supposed to hit him.

About the ring; wasn't it a new one for their vow renewal?

After today's episode, it appears that Dario's partner is someone else. That car that hit Abby was supposed to hit him.
Wasn't it supposed to look like Chad got hit?? I personally think Eli or whatever his name is his partner

Today kept me interested.. but I had a few major problems with it..
-When Abby was talking to Dario and said "If Chad knew.." wasn't he in the room about 4 feet away?
-I understand she wants to save Chad, but at the risk of ruining Thomas' life and Sonny's? That part I can't wrap my head around.. although she has been making odd choices for some time now.

I liked Steve's lightbulb moment about Tripp.

I didn't read the whole thing but it says Abby lets out a blood curdling scream CHAAAAD!!! IMHO it's because Chad is about to be hit by the car. Also my DD and I watched it and that's what it looked like. :confused3 Anyway, I guess we'll see tomorrow. :goodvibes

Yep Abby threw Chad out of the way and the car hit her. That's the last we'll see of Dario. I'm just not into the Hattie/Marlena thing. It's been done and redone.

I'm a day behind (I watch during my lunch hour), so I just watched Friday's episode. I'm enjoying it again. Chad did a great job pleading with Abby to stay and not go with Dario. While this Abby is no Kate Mansy, I remind myself that I said the same thing when they replaced Ashley Bensen. It took a while but I warmed up to the replacement. I think with time and an Abby Chad story line that's positive my feelings on her will improve.

It was also nice to see Roman again. I'm wondering if the mention of Johnie and Allie will signal that they will come with Sami this fall? If they do I hope that they will not age them to teenagers.

"You are heavier than a jailhouse sack of potatoes". lol.

Can Tripp stop being wishy washy on his feelings towards Kayla. For a mom that he never met he sure holds a vengeance towards Kayla for (supposedly) killing Ava.

How is it that everyone knows that Abby and Dario's marriage is fake except Chad? The other day Gabby was all "Abby and Dario love each other", now she's admitting that Abby doesn't love him. She's insecure and needs to not be in a relationship.

Kate. Why anyone would take advice on relationships form her is beyond me. The person who bribed Nicole with millions of dollars to marry Lucas. Routinely encouraged her daughter Billie to go after Bo. Who herself marries for money and business deal not love. She was at Abby and Chad's marriage and is telling Gabby that Abby means nothing more to Chad than that of Thomas's mother. Is she trying to con Gabby? I thought that she didn't really care for her.

Loving all things Hattie, Bonnie and Anjelica. So sick of Brady and his jealousy. Ron's doing well cleaning up Dena's crap.

I too am tired with Brady and his jealousy. He needs to be by himself for a while. Look for a new to Salem women who has less baggage and no history with him.

Couldn't Eric at least take Nicole to the park or outside for pictures. His bedroom is so dark and he's not using a flash. Those pictures aren't going to look that great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter