Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

I too read that Jack is coming back, but I'm curious in what form? Will it be near Christmas and in dream form? It would be nice for him to make a physical appearance and remain on the show. If he was to remain I wonder what his explanation for being dead would be? Hopefully not "so there I was stranded on this island, kidnapped by the Demaras..." That's already been done, and way too many times.

I saw that Vivian is also returning. I'm wondering what her role will be like? Same with the lady who plays Kristen. I really hope that it's the character of Susan that's returning and not Kristen Demar. I really did not like conniving ways and infatuation with Brady. That storyline has beaten to death. I do wonder what Vivian's stoyline will be?

After watching yesterdays episode I can;t help but wonder if Abe is involved in some sort of crime. I've read speculation that he was Dario's partner in crime, which could explain why he was at the club and ready and willing to marry Abby and Dario without hesitation. But I feel like his character is too upstanding to be a criminal, so could he be undercover?

I'm guessing that Abe has his own plan going on. I can't believe how easily Rafe and Hope we're to believe he is guilty. I would think no matter what the evidence was they would give him the benefit of the doubt, at least for a little while.

Well I had a lot to catch up on ....was on holidays for 3 weeks so that was a lot of shows to go though. I started with them changing out Marlena.

Love Bonnie and Hattie together this show needed some laughs it has been so dark for a while. Love that the sets have more flowers around too to lighten up the Demira mansion.

That it was dumb how they changed out Adrianne , why have her passed out on a bench in front of the pub where everyone goes. And of course that bench moved when Kyla was talking to Tripp...lol.

Yes they are making Abe look bad, showing all the money around maybe he is undercover?

Just caught up on Thursday and Friday's episodes.
I am soooo happy at the possibility of Roman and Kate!!!
Even though I did think the wedding reception scenes were played so well (I can still picture Kate walking into the room in shock with blood all over her white gown with a blood curdling scream) I always felt like their relationship was cut short and then never fired up again after the Salem serial killer story line was over.
I have been rooting for them to get back together and this could be it.

I enjoyed seeing Roman and Kate too. It's nice to see him get some screen time as well as physical attention as he's often overlooked.

Is it time to wrap up the Demos storyline... So we know know who killed him from foggy memories. Was he planning to take Holly to get even with Nicole?

I am finding this show such a snooze fest.

I so need to step away.

:bored:

Didn't watch today's yet because I was working but I'm in shock that you are bored with it.
I mean how many more things do you want to have happen in such a short time frame when DOOL has been known to drag out the same story line for literally years.

Didn't watch today's yet because I was working but I'm in shock that you are bored with it.
I mean how many more things do you want to have happen in such a short time frame when DOOL has been known to drag out the same story line for literally years.

As a longgggg time viewer of DOOL, my opinion is that these past 3-6 months have bored me.

I can watch ONCE a week IF that and basically see nothing exciting has happened.

Where was the promise of Sami and Will to return?

So many great actors leaving this soap.

Guess I will just stick to CBS!

http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/soap-opera-ratings-2016-17-season/ :scratchin

As a longgggg time viewer of DOOL, my opinion is that these past 3-6 months have bored me.

I can watch ONCE a week IF that and basically see nothing exciting has happened.

Where was the promise of Sami and Will to return?

So many great actors leaving this soap.

Guess I will just stick to CBS!

http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/soap-opera-ratings-2016-17-season/ :scratchin

I've been watching since I was in the womb lol so 31 yers for me.
I too find that I can watch 1 day a week and catch up but that has always been the case for me.
Thought Will was coming back in September....
And Sami was never "promised" but I do believe she will return and I thought it was supposed to be around the holidays.
Jack is coming back possibly still only as a spirit but still...

I'm sure Will will arrive next month just in time to interrupt Sonny and Paul's wedding. I'm enjoying everything about Days now except Nicole and Brady.

My guess is that an undead Will, will interrupt Sonny and Paul's wedding. He better have a darn good reason for not communicating with Sonny all this time. Otherwise I will have no sympathy. It won;t be fair to any of them. I am anxiously awaiting Sami's return and am wondering where her storyline will fit in? Will it be for Lucas in a drunken time of need? Someone to be there for a reality check more than Chloe? Her arrival cannot come soon enough for me.

I watched yesterdays episode with Claire and Tripp, anyone thinking that this might be the next set up for potential couple? Technically they're not blood related. I read on another forum that they've recast Sierra and that Theo might be on his way out, so this coupling seems possible.

A Ciara/Tripp/Claire triangle seems more viable than one with Theo. Theo's autism limits his being a leading man, imo.Sorry to be politically incorrect, but that's how I feel. This is a soap, not real life.

A Ciara/Tripp/Claire triangle seems more viable than one with Theo. Theo's autism limits his being a leading man, imo.Sorry to be politically incorrect, but that's how I feel. This is a soap, not real life.

I can see the triangle with the three of them. With Theo leaving, Joey in jail, and Jade gone they are lacking teens. Time to bring in a new character or age up one of Sami's kids. Not too many characters have younger kids.

It's been interesting to watch the new writer tie up loose ends and start new story lines. Things were dragging for the last few months but they are rocking now. The 6-month delay between filming and broadcasting is frustrating. Too man couples swapping mates but maybe things will settle down. I am enjoying Bonnie and Hattie as they try and seduce their way around Salem - it's a hoot.

I can see the triangle with the three of them. With Theo leaving, Joey in jail, and Jade gone they are lacking teens. Time to bring in a new character or age up one of Sami's kids. Not too many characters have younger kids.

I was wondering if Sami's kids will come back with her as well. Lucas said the other day he doesn't know where his daughter is . Marlena gave Roman a picture of Sami's kids we didn't see and he said boy are they grown up. Sami and Will should be back soon. Sami is already finished taping her stuff I think.

I really can't wait until Nicole is gone , I don't like Eric falling for her again, heck he carried Jenifer's picture around for a year he was over her. He was just writing the letters so Nicole would forgive him. Brady can go on a long vacation too I fast forward a lot of this storyline. Even Chad and Abby I fast forward. Where did Gabi go?

I am laughing at poor drunk Lucas he has some good lines.

Claire and Tripp are getting closer it is nice to see the build up.

Knew that Abe must have a reason for all this storyline , so they are after Raines.

They are a least having more people interact with each other, that is nice too see , they are usually stuck in their bubble with one or two other actors. I don't like when one day stretches on for weeks.

Am only up to Monday's episode (even then didn't catch all of it).

Do you think that Angelica is really dead? I mean it was Hattie who took the pulse.
Hattie calling Lucas "Top Gun look alike", lol
Gabby don't whine about everyone else getting married. You had your turn. You married Nick.

Am only up to Monday's episode (even then didn't catch all of it).

Do you think that Angelica is really dead? I mean it was Hattie who took the pulse.
Hattie calling Lucas "Top Gun look alike", lol
Gabby don't whine about everyone else getting married. You had your turn. You married Nick.

No she is really dead. I thought that too though . Weird way to die on a show.

Oh forgot to mention ....how the heck can Sonny and Paul get married at St Luke's. Isn't that against Church rules.

Did you know that Chloe is pregnant again is hiding behind big bags....Loved the scenes with her and Lucas today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter