Daytona beach and Hard Rock Trip report

Mom of teens

Earning My Ears
The first four days were spent relaxing on the beach I love florida and beach vacations are very important to me. We are thinking about moving to florida and we checked out houses in palm coast, the other 3 days were sightseeing and swimming in the ocean. We had an oceanfront efficency at Westgate resorts. It was well worth the $65.00 a night from the entertainment card.

Then with great expectation off we went to the Hard Rock as we pulled on to universal boulevard,my college boy says Mom did you pack my wallet!!!

All my excitement and anticipation were sucked out of me. We checked in which was a breeze by the way and right up to the room to call westgate. Albert who works there and was so helpful our entire stay checked the room found the wallet and had it Fed ex the next day. He definitely saved our vacation.

Thank you Albert!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter