DC Discount on AP at DD?

#1 TITANS FAN

Mouseketeer
I've decided to wait until I get to WDW (10/20) to buy my premium annual pass. Can I get the Disney Club discount if I purchase it at Guest Services at Downtown Disney? I'd prefer to buy it at DD instead of at one of the parks since I intend to use it for the first time at one of the waterparks.

Yes you can. In fact, now that Disney has expanded the access to their ATP database, you can get your DC discount anywhere you purchase admission media except for through the Disney website. This includes by phone, at the airport, at the outlet Character Premieres in the malls....everywhere that a Disney-owned division sells admission media.

But won't be arriving at DW till between 9:30 & 10:30 pm. Where is the best & quickest place to buy these & get DC discount? Will we have to wait for following morning?

The latest you can get an AP is 11:30 pm Fridays & Saturdays and 11:00 pm all other nights. This is at the Guest Relations office at DD. After that, you must wait until morning.

I am only familiar with the shopping area. If I choose to do it at the park, do I go to the regular ticket counter?

The one in the Marketplace would be the one. It's located a little setback between Captain's Tower and Studio M. If you choose to do it at a park you can do it at any ticket window or you can do it at the Guest Relations window.

IF you are flying into Orlando, you could buy your passes at one of the Disney Stores at the airport if they are open. You will get a PAP all activated and ready to use! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter