DC Discount on UPH

NanaDarling

<font color=CC66CC>Is a good DISer, doesn't pool h
Does anyone know if the DC discount can be applied to UPHs purchased at the resort? I will have an AP at check-in, but my SO will need to purchase his UPH. I was told by CRO that we can purchase the UPH at the resort, but we can't purchase it in advance unless all parties purchase UPHs. What I'm unclear about is whether or not the DC discount will be honored for an on-site UPH purchase.

Yes, you can buy it at the front desk during check in at your resort. Just show them your DC card first to get the discount. The cost for the UHP, depending on how many nights/days, can be viewed at www.mousesavers.com. Click on DisneyWorld, then click tickets/passes.

Originally posted by RobinLyn
Yes, you can buy it at the front desk during check in at your resort. Just show them your DC card first to get the discount. The cost for the UHP, depending on how many nights/days, can be viewed at www.mousesavers.com. Click on DisneyWorld, then click tickets/passes.

Are you sure??? WDWIG says that you must purchase UPH tickets in advance to get the Disney Club discount.

Ticket Prices from WDWIG

When you look at the prices for UPH, you will see that the column for DC prices includes "APR". That indicates that the Disney Club discount is only available when purchasing in advance.

My mistake, you are right Carol. Was this something that was changed recently?

Originally posted by RobinLyn
My mistake, you are right Carol. Was this something that was changed recently?

Yes. Believe it was changed last September when the prices were increased. IMHO, the ticket options are even more confusing now - I'm really grateful that WDWIG has the ticket comparison chart. No way could I keep it all straight without it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter