• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DC reservations/tickets

marn913

Disney Bride
We are planning to visit DC during our honeymoon. I was just wondering how far in advance we need to reserve our tickets to make sure they don't sell out for the day? We are traveling in late June, but would need to save a bit of money to pay off the tickets.

Make them as soon as possible! You will be billed I think it was 15% right away, and then the rest 45 days out.

I'd say 3 months out.
You can go on their website, register, and then check the calendar to see if the day you want is available. It will even tell you whether morning or afternoon swims are available. Just act like you're going to book it, then cancel out at the last step. Then you can log in and go right to the reservation screen to check the day you want.
Booking early will get you a morning swim. Some people like that because they get it out of the way and then relax. It's not necessary, as mine was at 12:20 and everything was perfect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter