DCL 101 for a complete and utter newbie

galaxydefender89

Earning My Ears
So I am a type A first time cruiser (don't worry we are booked for June 2024) that knows a ton about planning for DVC/Disneyworld trips but just about nothing for DCL. It will be just my husband and myself with no kiddos (both are toddlers).

We are booked on the Wish for a 3 night trip. We know we need passports, rotational dining, Nassau/Castaway Cay days and our check in doesn't happen until April 2024 (truthully I don't even know what we check in for/with) but beyond that, we are complete and utter newbies. Soooo here is my request, lay on your DCL 101 information for me. Anything you think a first time DCL cruiser should know. We went through Dreams Unlimited Travel with a travel agent so at the very least I know we are booked correctly :)

THANK YOU for any and all information!!!

You are on the pre trip report forum .

Check out the Disney Cruise line forum . People will be happy to answer all your questions. There may also be threads already started you can look through.

You can also look under cruise meets there maybe a thread open for the exact date your going and what ship your on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter