DCL sweatshirts

phxjj05

Earning My Ears
We sailed on the 10/13 Wonder cruise and it was great. My wife is regretting that the fact that she did not get herself a DCL sweatshirt while on board. She thought that Downtown disney would have a selection and she could just pick one up there. Well they didn't.

Does anyone know if there is anywhere to purchase DCL merchandise such as sweatshirts anyplace other than the ship?

Thanks

JJ

And they are - Ebay or get one of our fine Disboarders to pick you up one while on a cruise and mail it to you.

I have never seen any DCL merchandise anywhere but the ship and that includes the Disney Store distribution center here in the Upstate of SC.

My wife tells me that this is the very reason she buys everything she sees while on board.

Russ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter