DCL updates reservations?

Target

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me (I know I am sounding quite anal here....) when during the day DCL updates reservation information on the web? Our catergory 4 room is still in "GTY" mode for our Dec 14, 2002 cruise. I am going insane, checking the DCL reservation info 2 or three times a day to see if our room has been assigned yet......am I wasting my time? Is it updated at a particular time each day?

I have been told by DCL on the phone that my docs won't be cut until 30 days out, because we are getting our air through them. UGH! I have learned alot from these boards for future cruising. This was our first, so we simplified things and just did everything through DCL. Not so for next time! There is money to be saved my friends!

WebmasterMichelle, any input on this?:confused:

Typically all the systems work is done after midnight when the reservation system is down for updates, and nothing is updated during the day other than current reservations. So I would check once in the morning each day and go from there. You probably won't get a room assignment until your docs are cut and sent to you, though, but you never know.

It will be worth the wait! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter