DCP and resume (need an answer ASAP)

DawnM

DIS Veteran
I am asking a quick question for my son. He did the initial application yesterday and now has to do the online interview. He wants to do it today while he has time. He hasn't hit the start button yet because he isn't sure about something.

Will they ask for him to upload a resume during the online interview questionnaire? He is still refining it and wants to be sure he won't get stuck with a limited time to upload it.

Thanks,

Dawn

for the questionnaire (from my understanding)... its done on a separate site and those results get sent over to Disney careers for the application. it won't ask anywhere to upload a resume.

but if anyone else wants to double confirm and chime in! i also recommend joining the Facebook group and looking on the reddit DCP page. :)

Thanks. He has already done the questionnaire, this is the online interview.

My daughter has applied for the Fall Advantage program and is in the waiting phase after the phone interview. Your son will not need to upload anything for the Web Based Interview. It is similar to a personality test. It is timed. He will choose an answer that best fits his personality. He will know immediately after taking the test if he passes on to the phone interview phase.

Thanks guys.

He is going to finish the online interview tonight.

I wonder what the percentage is of males vs. females applying for the CP? We are pulling up Youtube videos and most are female. Which could just mean males don't do Youtubes on it as much, but I am curious.

If he is already at the WBI phase (web based interview), he has already done the only upload of his resume he will need to do. Rather than uploading a pdf version, Disney asks you to list your previous job experience in their online system during the initial application. If he made it through to the WBI, though, the results of the WBI should be what determines whether he gets a phone interview, not the contents of his resume. If he makes it through, they will ask him questions about his work experience and what he wrote about it in the phone interview, but he can elaborate on it more at that point.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
He did the online interview last night and got a "You have been identified as a strong candidate, you will be contacted for a phone interview" response.

So far so good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter