DCP application portfolio

JessAllan147

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the portfolio on the additional documents portion of the application entails? When I went to upload my resume to the additional files part of the application process I saw that they allowed a portfolio to be added as well. I am really into photography and would love to upload some of my images, I am hoping for the photo-pass role, but I do not think this is the type of portfolio they are looking for.

The portfolio portion of the application does not apply to the DCP application, nor does the resume and cover letter section. Disney will only look at the actual application being submitted for the program.

The portfolio/resume/cover letter is more designed for people applying for specific professional internships and careers (Journalism, PR, etc.) that require a sense of your style

The portfolio portion of the application does not apply to the DCP application, nor does the resume and cover letter section. Disney will only look at the actual application being submitted for the program.

The portfolio/resume/cover letter is more designed for people applying for specific professional internships and careers (Journalism, PR, etc.) that require a sense of your style

Thank you so much, I had no idea if I was supposed to upload a resume so I did just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!