DCP for Graduate Student

CaptHook34

Mouseketeer
Hey Dis Boards,

I'm looking into the DCP again, this time as a current Graduate student. Anyone know if they offer medical insurance during the DCP program for graduate students?

I've never heard of graduate students doing the program. I'm not even entirely sure they would accept you, but I know that medical insurance is not offered to CPs due to our set time with the company (i.e. a start and end date). You have access to medical services offered by Disney, but insurance is reserved specifically for FTers or PTers.

I've never heard of graduate students doing the program. I'm not even entirely sure they would accept you, but I know that medical insurance is not offered to CPs due to our set time with the company (i.e. a start and end date). You have access to medical services offered by Disney, but insurance is reserved specifically for FTers or PTers.

That's not true. CP's are offered health insurance if they are there for the longer programs, like FA or SA.

First of all, I've heard of grad students doing the program. It's rare, but possible.

As a FA participant, I was not only offered health insurance but I actually was automatically opted-in.... i had to opt out before it was taken out of my paycheck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter