DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

27 (-3) this morning. 57/58 yesterday and then wake up to this. Ugh! Snow is mostly gone, but some still lingering...that vile white stuff.

Weird weather up here lately. Yesterday it was snowing enough to make an interesting drive home at the end of the day. Little bit worse a couple of hours later when we can back to town so DS and his team-mates could take down their crosstown rival. Followed by a drive home in the freezing rain. Woke up this morning to the school district telling everyone to stay home. Left DW and DS in bed for a not too bad drive to the office and now we are in the pouring rain. Which probably means it will all be ice when I head home at the end of the day.

Morning, gents.
Another day in paradise.

Unfortunately, I ain't there.

Not here either.

Morning, sunshine. Just got back from Nativity No.2 with DS in. Surprisingly similar to the first show. You think they could switch it up a bit.

Maybe add a car chase or something.

Happy Wednesday. Too cold. Week almost done.

I think the common denominator here is y'all are being a bit geeky.

I'm not smart enough to be lumped in there. Weird works. Lots of other names as well.

Weird weather up here lately. Yesterday it was snowing enough to make an interesting drive home at the end of the day. Little bit worse a couple of hours later when we can back to town so DS and his team-mates could take down their crosstown rival. Followed by a drive home in the freezing rain. Woke up this morning to the school district telling everyone to stay home. Left DW and DS in bed for a not too bad drive to the office and now we are in the pouring rain. Which probably means it will all be ice when I head home at the end of the day.

Maybe that terrible boss will let all the employees go home and be safe.

Top O the Mornin Dads! Pretty good around here other than just year end business craziness. DS is on the road and should be home in time for lunch. Have a 3 day weekend coming up to enjoy a fee viewings of The Last Jedi with the boy and the Christmas party we host, for friends, family, neighbors, my work team, etc is this weekend. Also booked FP+ for the couple of days me and DW get to hit the parks after attending Disney Institute program. Have a good one gents.
Feel your pain. Been there done that on the conference calls, although I refused to do video ones. Didn't want people to see my facial expression when someone said something stupid. That and scratching an itch in a sensitive area.
Hear that, I have a tough enough time in face to face meetings not to twist my face when someone says something stupid.
Forgot to mention the game last night. That is the best I've seen the Phins play in a couple of years. Enjoyed seeing Brady harassed most of the game.
Meant to congratulate you sooner, that was a definite whooping.
We don't give a monkeys. Christmas is Christmas. Jesus. Wise Men. Donkeys. The whole 8.2296 metres.
:thumbsup2
Be safe. Though you folks up north are way more prepared than the south, that freezing rain and ice is nasty.

Just got back from Nativity No.2 with DS in. Surprisingly similar to the first show. You think they could switch it up a bit.

Have the Three Wise Men in an off-road rally on a makeshift course outside Bethlehem.
followed up by a Drifting Challenge through the downtown streets.

I like the way you guys think. Best nativity ever!

I think if they would just add in the drama of Herod the Great, that would liven thing up a bit...

Ahhhhh, yes; Top Gear...
From back when the show was actually entertaining.

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Oh, wait...
We're talking about a Canadian boss as opposed to a US business dictator.
So, there might actually be a possibility of this happening

I think if they would just add in the drama of Herod the Great, that would liven thing up a bit...
Politics, control and the unbridled fear of loosing power...
The true villain in pretty much every story involving humans.

:lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:
Did you actually type that with a straight face Norm?

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

You never know.

Oh, wait...
We're talking about a Canadian boss as opposed to a US business dictator.
So, there might actually be a possibility of this happening

Not sure if everyone remembers that Darcy is the boss, but I know he's not terrible, despite what I said earlier. :lmao:

Afternoon guys. Getting a bit stir crazy and may have to escape to the Keys for the day.

Ah, man. Next you'll be telling me Mankinis are frowned upon.

Ummmm.... YES.

I'm in. Bring some up with you on the way to the bourbon bar. :drinking1

It would be worth the trip.

Morning, sunshine. Just got back from Nativity No.2 with DS in. Surprisingly similar to the first show. You think they could switch it up a bit.

So I guess everyone survived the shows.

Pot? Kettle.
Consider yourselves introduced.

Hey, I resemble that.

Have the Three Wise Men in an off-road rally on a makeshift course outside Bethlehem.
followed up by a Drifting Challenge through the downtown streets.

Hear that, I have a tough enough time in face to face meetings not to twist my face when someone says something stupid.

I like the way you guys think. Best nativity ever!

"I love the smell of Napalm in the morning." - Wiseman number 3

Like it. In my influential position I will suggest a few changes for next year.
I've heard he just sits in his office in his underwear anyways.
I am famous in my workplaces for my individual meeting style, which was to carry an expression somewhere between disdain and disgust. Either way it was a dis.
Meant to congratulate you sooner, that was a definite whooping.
Always nice to see the NFL's favourite team get a bit of a slap. I dialled 911 though, as someone had obviously kidnapped Cutler as there was a guy on the field wearing his jersey who could throw forwards accurately more than 15 yards.
As the Curly haired Ninja was the second born and a girl, she is right behind this proposal.
Ummmm.... YES.
It would be worth the trip.
Bring a mankini. Or a pair of Aussie Bums. We need to educate the people of South Florida.

Was supposed to be at the West Ham/Arsenal Game tonight, but Lady K was late, therefore am avoiding it on the TV. As they always lose when I watch them. Have a great afternoon chaps.

Afternoon guys. Getting a bit stir crazy and may have to escape to the Keys for the

Sounds wonderful. I wish i could be at the Keys - mankini, budgie smugglers, banana hammock, or whatever else would scare the carp out if you. :scared1:

I've heard he just sits in his office in his underwear anyways.

Technically, we all sit in our office in our underwear. Some of us just wear pants over them. :lmao:

As a single college idiot, i used to save my beet cans starting in December and made a beer tree, taping them together in triangles, and stacking them in different layers for height with a beer can tree trunk. I thought about using the tabs as garland,but that seemed like too much work.

Technically, we all sit in our office in our underwear. Some of us just wear pants over them. :lmao:
speak for yourself. :scared1::scared1:

Morning brethren, from a frosty morn in the mother country. Presents wrapped, just 2 more to get which I’m doing today.

A bit embarrassing yesterday, I got told off by the Amazon man for having my music too loud and not answering the door.

Have a splendid day. Y’all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!