DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Morning from a sunny but freezing cold New Brunswick. This is why I keep telling DW we should live in Florida.

A bit embarrassing yesterday, I got told off by the Amazon man for having my music too loud and not answering the door.

I guess someone is missing the Christmas spirit.

I guess someone is missing the Christmas spirit.
I know, right? I mean, where else would he get to listen to half of Everlong whilst standing in -2 holding 4 parcels?
Apart from at a Foo Fighters concert in December, obviously.
Some people just don't know how lucky they are.

When you say "bah humbug", is that the same as "Hooray!" because that's really nice weather.
You, sir have a warped sense of what really nice weather is.
There is nothing nice about negative numbers on the thermometer (especially Farenheit)!

90 more minutes. Tick...tick...tick

At least it made it into the 50s today.

speak for yourself. :scared1::scared1:

True. I guess my thong counts as underwear, even though there isn't much material there. :scared1: :lmao:

Morning from a sunny but freezing cold New Brunswick. This is why I keep telling DW we should live in Florida.

::yes:: I endorse that sentiment as well. But, I know it's not going to happen unless we win the lottery in the next two years. DW isn't leaving her parents, despite the way they treat her, who won't be dead in two years. If my girls follow the trend like the majority of young adults, they will go to school in the state they were raised, get employment there, and settle. Then, DW will not leave them. I'm holding out for the hope of snowbirding.

Butch and Sundance went to Bolivia. There's always that option.

When you say "bah humbug", is that the same as "Hooray!" because that's really nice weather.

You, sir have a warped sense of what really nice weather is.
There is nothing nice about negative numbers on the thermometer (especially Farenheit)!

I can't wait for the eventual DIS-meet where one of you is in shorts and a tank top and the other is dressed like the little kid from A Christmas Story.

Happy Star Wars Last Jedi and we now own Fox and all of Star Wars, Marvel and oh yea, the Simpsons too. Wonder how the Mouse will work Deadpool into the meet and greets at DaWorld :rotfl: Looking forward to spending tonight and tomorrow with the boy watching Last Jedi 3 times in less than a 24 hour span, hanging out in between eating and drinking at Fridays and talking about the film. Have a good one gents.

I can't wait for the eventual DIS-meet where one of you is in shorts and a tank top and the other is dressed like the little kid from A Christmas Story.
That would be funny, but I don't think it will happen...that would mean I'd have to visit pkondz in the winter.
More likely: the DIS-meet where we're both wearing shorts and tank top, but one is profusely sweating while I'm comfortable. ;)

Happy Star Wars Last Jedi and we now own Fox and all of Star Wars, Marvel and oh yea, the Simpsons too. Wonder how the Mouse will work Deadpool into the meet and greets at DaWorld :rotfl: Looking forward to spending tonight and tomorrow with the boy watching Last Jedi 3 times in less than a 24 hour span, hanging out in between eating and drinking at Fridays and talking about the film. Have a good one gents.

Ryan Reynolds had a thought about the purchase.

deadpool.png

Not a good day today. Tripped over my own feet last night and took a tumble. Hard. Scraped my knee, wrist hurts and bruised a few ribs. Everything is good as long as I don't do anything with my left hand and don't try to breathe.

25299469_2324089100938133_3452061316669974681_n-jpg.288475

I like this.

As a single college idiot, i used to save my beet cans starting in December and made a beer tree, taping them together in triangles, and stacking them in different layers for height with a beer can tree trunk. I thought about using the tabs as garland,but that seemed like too much work.

And this would be cool.

A bit embarrassing yesterday, I got told off by the Amazon man for having my music too loud and not answering the door.

Did you tell him to Bugger Off?

Put this on your door.

My sentiments exactly. No matter what, be happy, the holidays are coming.

Guess Disney is going to own every attraction at Universal. Can't wait to see the SW movie but don't when that is going to happen.

speak for yourself. :scared1::scared1:

Morning brethren, from a frosty morn in the mother country. Presents wrapped, just 2 more to get which I’m doing today.

Have a splendid day. Y’all.
:lmao:

Not a good day today. Tripped over my own feet last night and took a tumble. Hard. Scraped my knee, wrist hurts and bruised a few ribs. Everything is good as long as I don't do anything with my left hand and don't try to breathe.
Sorry to hear that CJ. Get feeling better soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter