DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

1*ZMHmGkX0e_UXogieqMuCqA.gif
Oh for an evening with Lorelai Gilmore. The older one, obviously.

Afternoon boys from a Sunny London. T -7 days. Booked some restaurants last night around Asheville, Greenville and Charleston to at least give us some sort of structure to work around, so starting to get holiday fever. Starting to separate the vacation clothes so packing should be fairly straightforward.

Snow Day!!!
Enjoy that Chief. Make sure you've got your mittens on if you're building a snow man.

Have a good one all.

Afternoon boys from a Sunny London. T -7 days. Booked some restaurants last night around Asheville, Greenville and Charleston to at least give us some sort of structure to work around, so starting to get holiday fever. Starting to separate the vacation clothes so packing should be fairly straightforward.

Enjoy that Chief. Make sure you've got your mittens on if you're building a snow man.

Have a good one all.

I didn't realize that you needed reservations for IHOP and the Waffle House. ;)

What's that?

It's always a little disconcerting when our Emergency Operations Center, which monitors all state systems during storm events, loses power during a storm event.
efficient. Kind of a "join the crowd. suffer along with everyone else" mentality. I like it.

I didn't realize that you needed reservations for IHOP and the Waffle House. ;)

Those are my type of restaurants. Well, except the no alcohol part.

It's always a little disconcerting when our Emergency Operations Center, which monitors all state systems during storm events, loses power during a storm event.

Welcome to the Government. We're here to help you. :sad2:

Have a good one all.

Oh man, I love Charleston. It's about 40 minutes from my grandmother's house when I grew up, my wife and I love to go into the city when we visit the relatives that still live there. My son goes to school a couple of hours away in Myrtle Beach.

Oh man, I love Charleston. It's about 40 minutes from my grandmother's house when I grew up, my wife and I love to go into the city when we visit the relatives that still live there. My son goes to school a couple of hours away in Myrtle Beach.
Recommend away my man, recommend away, all suggestions gratefully received. We are going to Hanks Seafood for dinner one night and Hominy Grill for brunch on Easter Sunday. We are really looking forward to Charleston and Savannah.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter