DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Recommend away my man, recommend away, all suggestions gratefully received. We are going to Hanks Seafood for dinner one night and Hominy Grill for brunch on Easter Sunday. We are really looking forward to Charleston and Savannah.

Sounds like you have food taken care of. We really enjoyed our time touring the aircraft carrier at Patriots Point and taking the boat out to Fort Sumter.

Recommend away my man, recommend away, all suggestions gratefully received. We are going to Hanks Seafood for dinner one night and Hominy Grill for brunch on Easter Sunday. We are really looking forward to Charleston and Savannah.
Ooh Savannah too???

Okay in Charleston activities the aquarium is nice, take pictures on Rainbow Road and the Battery, visit the Historic Charleston Society for some nice jewelry and home goods, at the Market look for a silver shop and get a rice bracelet, and consider a sweet grass basket handmade by a Gullah descendent.

In Savannah we love Savannah's Candy Kitchen, the taffy is good, you can see it made in front of you and then see itoving in an overhead conveyor and the pralines are amazing!!! If you are tired of fancy food, there is an off the beaten track pizza place called Screamin' Mimis that is pretty good too.

The child arrived from Costa Rica after a long layover in Panama. Good to have her back especially when she takes the mutt I didn't want to her place.

What's that?

Not sure. Been a while since I had to deal with that.

It's always a little disconcerting when our Emergency Operations Center, which monitors all state systems during storm events, loses power during a storm event.

Something like when Andrew hit and the Hurricane Center's radar got blown away and they lost power. You kind of think these guys would know about protection from hurricane winds.

Oh man, I love Charleston.

Great city.

taking the boat out to Fort Sumter.

Enjoyed Sumter but I am a huge history fan.

In Savannah we love Savannah's Candy Kitchen, the taffy is good, you can see it made in front of you and then see itoving in an overhead conveyor and the pralines are amazing!!!

The Candy Kitchen is another cool place to go. If you do, expect to shell out $$$ for somewhat overpriced candy for the kids. Definitely Disney pricing. Avoid Paula Dean's restaurant like the plague. A tourist trap and mediocre food.

Morning, my esteemed compatriots

The child arrived from Costa Rica after a long layover in Panama. Good to have her back especially when she takes the mutt I didn't want to her place
Good stuff. Welcome back to PP, and Bon Voyage to the mutt.
Avoid Paula Dean's restaurant like the plague
Cheers mate, I think that one is definitely a swerve. I generally think Celebrity restaurants are a bit of a p!ss take anyway. Thanks for the intel on Charleston.
If you are tired of fancy food,
All the gaps are to be filled in with Pizza or BBQ, in my book. Only problem is this is the Lady Katharine's trip, so my input is advisory only. I've convinced her on either 12 Bones or Luella's in Asheville, and Sandfly BBQ in Savannah. We are going to Hall's chophouse in Greenville on the way into Charleston, any good? Know of anything around Jekyll Island? We are there for about 4 nights.
Thanks a lot for the tips, really appreciate it. While you are in a benevolent advice giving mode, I'm trying to get a good bar to watch the Final Four in Charleston somewhere......?
Definitely Disney pricing
Are they gonna charge me to park?
It's always a little disconcerting when our Emergency Operations Center, which monitors all state systems during storm events, loses power during a storm event.
If you could send this to Alanis Morrisette, and tell her THIS is ironic. Not rain on your wedding day. That's just precipitation.

Have a Double Dole Whip Day chaps. London out.

Morning Guys.

Suppose to get some snow today but not sure how much, could be anywhere from 2 to 6 inches.....they think.

Glad to hear the PP made it home safe and sound Cj.

Happy Thursday. Just too much carp going on right now. I need some time off.

The child arrived from Costa Rica after a long layover in Panama. Good to have her back especially when she takes the mutt I didn't want to her place.

Glad to hear the world traveler has returned home safely. As for the celebrity restaurants, never been to Paula Dean. But Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville has Landshark beer on tap. It was worth it.

If you could send this to Alanis Morrisette, and tell her THIS is ironic. Not rain on your wedding day. That's just precipitation.

Alanis Morrisette? I think you just lost your man card for that one.

Top O the Mornin Dads and happy Friday Eve!
Good to hear she is back and safe.
Morning, my esteemed compatriots
187hfz.jpg

Sleeping in is an art form. I need to study art.
I need that Art class too
Happy Thursday. Just too much carp going on right now. I need some time off.
Hope your day gets better, think about your next trip or plan something special for yourself on your next trip to get your mind off the carp.

Welcome home, Pirate Princess!

Something like when Andrew hit and the Hurricane Center's radar got blown away and they lost power. You kind of think these guys would know about protection from hurricane winds.

Some storms you just can't design for.

All the gaps are to be filled in with Pizza or BBQ, in my book.

This should be a Man Law.

Luella's in Asheville

:thumbsup2

:Cough: :Cough:

:wipes dust off chair:

HI GUYS!

Just wanted to come in here and officially do my Single Digit Dance

:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

9 Days!

You'll come back to take the abuse when we're heading down, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter