DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

The child arrived from Costa Rica after a long layover in Panama. Good to have her back especially when she takes the mutt I didn't want to her place.
Glad PP got back. Hopefully she made some life long memories. Cya mutt...don't let my foot hit you in the butt.

The Candy Kitchen is another cool place to go. If you do, expect to shell out $$$ for somewhat overpriced candy for the kids. Definitely Disney pricing. Avoid Paula Dean's restaurant like the plague. A tourist trap and mediocre food.
I don't think we hit the candy kitchen when we went to Savannah. We'll need to do that next time. DW loves salt water taffy.

Well played sir. I actually enjoy sitting at the pool bar watching the clown spit out kids going down the slide.
We looked at BW for DVC. Lady K took one look at the pool video, turned to me and said..."Never."

Late night at first HS match of the year for us. Team won 8-1. Younger dd on varsity won 8-3 singles and 8-5 doubles. However, they will be one of the worse teams we play all year.

Well played sir. I actually enjoy sitting at the pool bar watching the clown spit out kids going down the slide.

Me too. A terrific pool bar.

We looked at BW for DVC. Lady K took one look at the pool video, turned to me and said..."Never."

BWV is my home resort and our favorite. Clown doesn't bother me, and the pool slide is quite fun.

Late night at first HS match of the year for us. Team won 8-1. Younger dd on varsity won 8-3 singles and 8-5 doubles. However, they will be one of the worse teams we play all year.
Nice one mate, you can only beat what's in front of you.....
You've inspired me to re-join my raquets club, we are going when I get back from Orlando

Nicely done by the coach and your DD!

elm-dream-warriors-2-jpg.310564

Still less creepy than the Boardwalk slide.

Always nice to start the year with a win!

Here's to the second half of the work day accelerating for everybody. Enjoy the weekend guys - haven't called it yet Dan? Or did I miss it?
Location, location, location, especially with all the new things coming to HS & EPCOT.
Congrats to all!

Enjoy the weekend guys - haven't called it yet Dan? Or did I miss it?
I got a verbal warning from Darcy last week mate, so I was leaving it for a couple of hours.

Right. That's it. I'm calling it. Work week over. Everyone out. Last one in the Leaping Horse Libations for a Bourbon and Strawberry Sour and some kid spittin' action has to use their last Fast Pass on Nemo.

Have a good weekend boys, may it be full of Bourbon and free of Beverly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts