DDE ?? Renewal letter??

jwfla422

DIS Veteran/Philly Native
OK...
For those of you who have renewed your DDE card and got a letter saying you've renewed your cards and that the actual letter can be used insead of the card if you don't receive your card yet, have you had a problem?? (does that make sense).

I remember renewing a few years back and my DDE cards were lost in the mail so they gave me a letter to use instead. In most cases I had no problem. However, not too long after I heard you couldn't use a letter anymore BUT now they are allowing it again. DDE emailed me a letter I can use until I get my cards (which I renewed more than a month before my expiriation).

I spoke to Heather at DDE and she said the order was sent in on 9/14 (but I havent' gotten the cards yet)--I'm guessing it may have been delayed because of the hurricanes, etc.

I was just wondering for anyone who has used the letter LATELY, have you had any problems?? I plan to bring my expired cards as well and even my credit card statement showing I was billed for the renewal if necessary (but I really don't want to have to carry these around).

I didn't get my renewal done in time. I did put in an order for new cards in late September and they arrived in the mail on Tuesday.... There wasn't a delay for me, but again, I wasn't renewing...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter