DDP - add on to our reservation

Barbara C

First trip since Covid - leaving 4/10!!
Hi -

We will be staying at the Beach Club 4/4-4/11. I got a room only reservation as we have annual passes. We got a fairly good rate on the room due to some discounts. I've been thinking about adding on the regular dining package and when I called today I was quoted a price of $4,142!! This is for four adults (kids are over 9 years old). Does this sound right to you? Instead of quoting a price for just the dining plan, it is bringing my room up to a non-discounted price and then adding the dining plan. It sounds like so much to me - I was thinking $2k at the max.

Hi -

We will be staying at the Beach Club 4/4-4/11. I got a room only reservation as we have annual passes. We got a fairly good rate on the room due to some discounts. I've been thinking about adding on the regular dining package and when I called today I was quoted a price of $4,142!! This is for four adults (kids are over 9 years old). Does this sound right to you? Instead of quoting a price for just the dining plan, it is bringing my room up to a non-discounted price and then adding the dining plan. It sounds like so much to me - I was thinking $2k at the max.

Call back and ask for a ticketless package to add the DDP to your existing reservation. You are correct. For 4 adults for 7 nights, it should be right at $2184.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts