DDP and Refillable Mugs

jakenjess

DIS Veteran
We have a split stay coming up and were thinking of doing the DDP for our first two nights before we switch resorts.
I know normally the mugs are programmed for 14 days, but with the DDP, if we buy it for only the first two nights, will they program the mug for only those two nights or will we be able to use our mugs for the rest of our trip?

The mugs are included in the dining plans, not tied to your plan nights, so I'd expect them to be active for 14 days just like if you purchased them out of pocket.

Yes, you will be fine to use at both locations. I watched a v-log of Tim Tracker last week. Their stay was only 2 nights but the dates displayed for their mugs was much longer than that.

Interesting. we had to cobble a trip together for april race week. Was going to add DP on the 1st resort

if I am understanding, we can then use the resort mug at the next two resorts over the course of 9 nights?

yes if you buy the DP 1 Night it will work. One could have 2 reservations at that same resort for one night then ? Nights or switch resorts or cat in the same resort. Make sure to plan where you will eat while you can always make out by including alcohol it is also easy to break even or lose out if you eat at a resort and would otherwise use the mug with the cs plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter