DDP & Magic Band

JeninBrant

Earning My Ears
We are on the DDP, but I have a couple of questions...

If I were to order from a QS restaurant, how do they know when to use my DDP and when to charge my credit card on file?
For example, if I eat breakfast in the hotel and want to charge it to my cc and not waste a QS credit can I do that? If so, how does it work?

I also have the same question for a QS that I can pre-order. For example, I pre-order from Pecos Bill and add queso to my order. How does the DDP know that I do not want to waste my snack credit on that queso? I want to charge it to my cc on file.

You’ll be asked in both circumstances.

The app will prompt you to confirm the credits you want to use or the form of payment.

When purchasing food they’ll confirm at checkout.

You’ll be asked in both circumstances.

The app will prompt you to confirm the credits you want to use or the form of payment.

When purchasing food they’ll confirm at checkout.
Thank you! I was worried because I was familiarizing myself with the Mobile ordering map and didn't see where I would do that. It probably appears once my DDP is activated.

Thank you! I was worried because I was familiarizing myself with the Mobile ordering map and didn't see where I would do that. It probably appears once my DDP is activated.

It does!

I too played around with the app a lot prior to going - but once you check in and the credits appear it’s a whole lot easier to visualize!

We used it a few times and it was really simple!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter