DDP report from 6/12-6/17 trip

parman

Earning My Ears
To start with I had concerns before we left that my DGS7 would not like eating just kids meals. He loved the food and we always had more than we could finish at every meal. It took a day for us to really figure out how to use the plan to our advantage. Most CM were helpful ( at both CS & TS meals ) getting the biggest bang for our buck. All we had to do was ask. The cost of the DDP for our group was just over $600.00. I finished our total and we received a $944 value. Could we have eaten for less than $600?... Maybe, but when you figure that counter service meals for 3 adults and a child 7 can easily run over $45 a pop and we got to eat 1 nice TS meal a day we will definitely buy the plan again on our next trip.

Glad you enjoyed your trip with the dp. I can't wait until we go in September to try it for free! :sunny:

I have same concern for my DD 7. I can't wait to read the rest!

Thank you for sharing your experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter