DDxP Clarification

mamathompson

DIS Veteran
I think I have this figured out but want to double check. If we are booking two rooms at POR for my family of 7 and I put DDxP on the room with 1 adult and 2 kids. That would give us 9 credits per day that can be used for everyone? This seems like such a large loophole to me. We technically have 4 Disney adults, 2 kids, and 1 under 3.

I think I have this figured out but want to double check. If we are booking two rooms at POR for my family of 7 and I put DDxP on the room with 1 adult and 2 kids. That would give us 9 credits per day that can be used for everyone? This seems like such a large loophole to me. We technically have 4 Disney adults, 2 kids, and 1 under 3.

You are correct, 9 meal credits and 6 snacks per night booked in hotel. You are one of the lucky ones that can benefit from the loophole :)

Yes! It worked wonderful for our family of 6. 3 adults and 4, 8 and 15 year old. Me and the 2 Little’s were in a room with Deluxe and the others were in a room with quick service.

Use it while it last, because I just have a feeling at some point this loophole will close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter