Deals on APS Film & VHS-C Tape

mickeysaver

<font color=blue>WINNER of the world's worst limer
I have been looking for deals on film for our Kodak Advantix camera. I have locally only been able to find 4 roll packs of 25 exposure APS 400 film for $16.99, but tonight I found a website that is selling the 40 exposure APS 400 film in 5 roll packs for $20.99. I am thrilled to have found this and thought I would share the link with any other Advantix camera owners out there.

http://www.etronics.com/product.asp?stk_code=kodadvac40&

Now, does anyone know where to find great deals on VHS-C tapes for our new and never used video camera? TIA Mickey

I always by the VHS-C tapes at BJ's (Sam's would have the same kind of deal). I usually pick them up once a year and, unless I'm going to Disney, I'm set!:) Of course, if I AM going to Disney, I buy the big pack just for the trip!!:bounce:

I always get my APS film at Costco. Can't remember the exact price but it's a good savings and sometimes they have rebates, too. Also, they have the best APS developing prices in our area.

I buy all my film, video tapes (DV), and disposable cameras for the kids at Costco. Occasionally CVS or WalGreens has a deal on disposables too.

-Jim

Speaking of VHS-C tapes , all I can find is 30 min tapes. Do they not make a longer one, 60, 90, 120 ...anything ??:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter