Dear Imagineering, Please build me...

DataMom268

Earning My Ears
Our last Disney World trip was in September 2016. This was my then 3-year-old daughter's first trip. She loves Disney Princesses, but she met all of them wearing a football jersey because princess dresses are NOT her thing.

We enjoyed all the princess meet-and-greets and dinner at Akershus, but I would love to see a ride that celebrates the Disney Princesses/heroines for more than their beautiful dresses. After all, our kiddos fall in love with characters because of their stories and character; the wardrobe is just a bonus!

I would love to see a dark boat ride that takes us through the lantern scene from Rapunzel, the scene where the fireflies lead Tiana and Navine down the Bayou from Princess and the Frog, and the scene where Moana realizes who she is ("I am Moana!") and her grandmother swims under her boat in the form of a sting ray.

I don't know that those scenes are enough for an entire ride, but Pocahontas could easily have a scene too. Any other suggestions for my dream ride?

Please share the ideas you'd like Imagineering to break ground on!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!