• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Deb Wills Quest for the West

HappyGrumpy

DIS Veteran
Anybody signed up for this trip August 25th to August 31? Just curious to see who might be with us! Hope to talk to some of ya soon!

We're setting out on our Quest for the West on August 11. Sorry we won't be joining you--but I'd love to hear about anyone else going in August--or about anyone else's experiences on this trip.

If there are any good trip reports out there--send them our way!

Turtlemom :)

I would love to know what you think of the trip, the weather, your guides and any helpful tips you would have to pass on for a first ABD timer.

My husband and I are really excited about our trip and are very new to the disboard's so thanks for reaching out!! :cool1:

We went last summer. I really don't have the attention span for a trip report, but would be very happy to answer any specific questions. We had an awesome time. I am real hit or miss with the disboards depending on my kids schedules, so don't be discouraged if I don't answer right away.

Hi ears! It would be great to know what time of year you went and maybe what you would do a little differently if you were to do it again. Did the weather cooperate? Have you done or are you going to do any more ABD as a result of your experience?

I am all ears!

Thx HappyGrumpy

We went the last week in June. Honestly if the trips were not so expensive we would do another. Everything was extremely organized, and seamless. We had great weather. It only rained once, and that was in the middle of the night. The nights and mornings were very cool. We wore shorts and T-shirts in the day, but jeans a LS shirt and jacket were necessary at night. Our guides were outstanding. One was a former Yellowstone guide, the other was a guide at WDW for the special tours at Epcot.

Thanks for the great info! One of the things that my husband and I are "nervous" about is the expectation that Disney sets and the $$$ signs that follow. You just want to know that all the time and money and planning that was put into the trip will pay however only time will tell.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter