Dec. 5th Cruise, it's been TOO long

QJ411

O'hana means family...
Hi everyone,

Its been TOO TOO long since our last cruise w/ DCL...we're looking forward to our Dec. 5th cruise (DM/DF/DS will be joining us as well).

DH and I had our honeymoon on DCL/WDW 2 yrs ago, and we'll be celebrating our anniversary on the cruise...I'm SO excited! I just wanted to see who else would be on the same cruise.

Last time, we didn't get to meet anyone from DIS on the ship, hopefully this time we will!!!

:hyper: :hyper: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

:wave: Hi, QJ411. Congratulations on your two year anniversary.

My name is Ray and I will be on my first cruise on the December 5th Wonder.

Let me know if you plan any meets or just want to say hello. I would be happy to join you.

Sincerely, Ray

Hi Ray,

Thanks! We'd definetly would love to meet fellow DISers! We're SO excited to be going back, we're just couting the days!

Where shall we meet?!:wave2:

That's a good question. This will be my first visit on the Wonder and my first ever cruise vacation.

I am open to any day, or time. So just let me know. Maybe some other DISers will see your thread and sign up, too.

I can't wait!

Ray

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter