December 1, 2005 3 night! Anyone else??

RichNKatHolly

DIS Veteran
:grouphug: We just got our confirmation for our 11/27 land/sea package. The 3 night cruise starts on 12/1/05. We will be traveling with our 5yo son and 2yo daughter as well as my 15yo sister. Would be great to have some names before we go!

This is our second cruise. Our 4 night cruise was in Jan of this year and we werre all sick (not sea sick, stomach flu) except for my husband so we HAVE to do it right this time! All I did last time was sit in the room - which was nice too. Thank goodness we were all well enough to enjoy Castaway Cay!

pirate: :hourglass

Hey there. I just found another thread for this cruise. Glad to see there will be some other children. Your DD and my DS should be in the same group. He will be 5 in April. :earsboy:
We took the Wonder 4 night in Jan but that day at sea was just very crowded and a little boring to me. Castaway was phenomenal (spelling?). We are thinking of getting a day room at Atlantis for the day in Nassau. We went to the Atlantis 1.5 years ago and you really need the room card to get to all the good stuff. We'll see!
Happy planning!!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter