DECEMBER 2017 DISCOUNTS AND CODE WATCH

finleyd

DisneyFin
I know we're over a year away, but time does go fast. We're staying at the Poly and sure could use a discount or code.
We need to keep an eye on this one.

I agree!!!! Was planning to possibly book the bounceback offer, but that unfortunately does not cover all my dates. So now am contemplating a split stay, possibly on site then off site. None of this makes me happy

I'll be watching too. Have always wanted to stay at the Boardwalk Inn, Deluxe Club Level, the rooms look right over the Boardwalk. Every time we go, I've always looked up at those rooms and said..."some day". Well, that some day is looking to be December 9-15,2017. I just booked it and paid one night down. Also considering buying an AP as we're going to be at the BC this January. Thinking 6 park days each trip should make the AP at least a break even or little better. Also, just picked a Disney Visa card....so clearly, I'm HOPING for something to take the edge off the price:).

I just returned today for Disney. I did not stay on site this time and would like to next year. Wishing for pixie dust for next Christmas.

I'll be watching too. Have always wanted to stay at the Boardwalk Inn, Deluxe Club Level, the rooms look right over the Boardwalk. Every time we go, I've always looked up at those rooms and said..."some day". Well, that some day is looking to be December 9-15,2017. I just booked it and paid one night down. Also considering buying an AP as we're going to be at the BC this January. Thinking 6 park days each trip should make the AP at least a break even or little better. Also, just picked a Disney Visa card....so clearly, I'm HOPING for something to take the edge off the price:).
We are staying at the BWI club level at exactly the same time Dec 9-17 2017.... after all the Disney trips I've taken, it sure would be nice to finally meet a fellow Diser

Count me in! We usually go the day after Thanksgiving until Dec 3rd or 4th. I'm not sure where we want to stay this time. We just got back Saturday, and have talked nonstop about returning. :goodvibes (That is HUGE for my Dh! He is finally coming around. :thumbsup2)

Same here! We'll be there in a few weeks only, but already planning a trip for the end of the year, next year, with my parents :) Can't wait to see if we'll be able to have a good discount!

Hi,
I just realized that I already posted here. Sorry a newbie here.
We returned on December 4th and I am ready to book my next trip. Last year we stayed on property at Port Orleans. This year we stayed off property. Both trips have just been me and my daughter. Now my husband is on board because of all the fun we are having. Looking to stay a couple days after Christmas. It's good to be here with everyone who understand my Disney obsession.

Last edited:
Count me in! We are booked for Dec 9-16, although may come in on the 8th so we aren't getting up at 3:00 in the morning to get to the airport so we don't lose a day by travelling! We are staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort.

Count me in! We are booked for Dec 9-16, although may come in on the 8th so we aren't getting up at 3:00 in the morning to get to the airport so we don't lose a day by travelling! We are staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort.
We will be at WDW the same time. Booked 9th-18th and boardwalk

With the recent deals that have been released and the limited number offered for spring I wonder what deals will be around for this time of year....

I have not been back in 5 years. I always go in December. I remember package discount codes used to be released in the beginning/middle of the year and I was always able to call Disney and apply the code. It would save me a few hundred dollars. Anyone know if they still do this? Since I haven't been back in a while, I feel like there is so much to learn again.

I am correct on both of these things right?

We want to go Dec. 16 check out the 23. Historically FD is on stays December 10 through December 21, 2016 which means check out on Dec 22???

Also, this means we could only book FD (if it is offered and we can grab it) from Dec 16 check out on Dec 22, we wouldn't be able to book it for the final night we want to be there? And we would need 2 reservations?

I am correct on both of these things right?

We want to go Dec. 16 check out the 23. Historically FD is on stays December 10 through December 21, 2016 which means check out on Dec 22???

Also, this means we could only book FD (if it is offered and we can grab it) from Dec 16 check out on Dec 22, we wouldn't be able to book it for the final night we want to be there? And we would need 2 reservations?
Yes you are correct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!