December 2018 Discount Watch

You would likely get an email from Disney Destinations with a unique offer code. Sometimes it does come in the regular mail as well (postcard). Once people start reporting they are out you can even call and see if one is attached to your name (sometimes people have had codes but they were never delivered).

And just to add, last year it came out late May I believe. Prior years it was out this week in April.

Do you just call the reservation line and say "Hey do I have a pin code?"

Speaking of codes, I received another through August (same as before I think). So I seems unlikely the Nov-Dec ones will be out until May-June.

Speaking of codes, I received another through August (same as before I think). So I seems unlikely the Nov-Dec ones will be out until May-June.

Did you receive it today in an email titled "Rediscover the Magic"? I got one today and I was so excited to see if it was for December, but it doesn't even work (says that my information doesn't match). I don't want to sit on hold all day if it's just through August!

Did you receive it today in an email titled "Rediscover the Magic"? I got one today and I was so excited to see if it was for December, but it doesn't even work (says that my information doesn't match). I don't want to sit on hold all day if it's just through August!

Yep that’s the one. It’s through Aug 30th.

So while we sit here waiting..what resort/week is everyone hoping for?

I’m going for a split stay in late November/early December at the GF and either BC/YC/BI. We’ve done the Grand and BC/YC several times but the Boardwalk would be something new :santa:

I ended up with Coronado 12/9-12/15 free dine. We stayed at BCV, CSR and POP in February and really loved the new rooms at POP and CSR. I will double check when room only rates come out to see if I want to upgrade us to an Epcot resort.

So while we sit here waiting..what resort/week is everyone hoping for?

I’m going for a split stay in late November/early December at the GF and either BC/YC/BI. We’ve done the Grand and BC/YC several times but the Boardwalk would be something new :santa:
I have a YC/GF split stay booked with a bounceback. Still watching if an AP rate or pin code could top it!

We have a 12/20-12/27 WL/BC split stay booked at rack rate (deluxe CL @ WL, 1 BR @ BC). When we were at WDW in early April we called to check out the BB offers, but the only CL rooms or suites they had left at any MK or EP resorts either wouldn't work for us (standard room) or were a small fortune (the 2 BR suites, which we joked cost as much as a used car). So we're hoping for a discounted rate at any of the MK or BC resorts in the same category we have booked now, but we have budgeted to pay rack rate in case that doesn't happen. It'll be our last WDW Christmas trip for our D before she's off to college, so we want to make it special no matter what it ends up costing. :) We really need that separate sleeping area for our D, and she's scared of the idea of staying in a different room from us since they can't guarantee we'd have adjoining rooms (even though it would gain us an extra bathroom).

When we're there for our December trip, H and I are hoping to book a BB trip for next spring again. We adore the F&G festival, and we just returned a couple weeks ago from one of the most magical trips we've ever taken. It was so great we decided we NEED to come back next spring and do it again! :)

Aren't Epcot and MK split stays great? Best of both worlds!

That’s funny we have a GF and BC split under the bounceback but wanted to adjust our week.

I was fortunate that my sister's schedule put us right at the beginning of the bounceback for December. I am still searching for something in October for a mini MNSSHP trip!

When we're there for our December trip, H and I are hoping to book a BB trip for next spring again. We adore the F&G festival, and we just returned a couple weeks ago from one of the most magical trips we've ever taken. It was so great we decided we NEED to come back next spring and do it again! :)

I am hoping I can do the same, it is such a lovely time to wander around Epcot!

we are going dec 4 - 9 (maybe a few days longer if the discounts/airfare works in our favor). Arriving on the 4th is non negotiable....we want to be there for my dd's birthday which is the 5th

We have a 12/20-12/27 WL/BC split stay booked at rack rate (deluxe CL @ WL, 1 BR @ BC). When we were at WDW in early April we called to check out the BB offers, but the only CL rooms or suites they had left at any MK or EP resorts either wouldn't work for us (standard room) or were a small fortune (the 2 BR suites, which we joked cost as much as a used car). So we're hoping for a discounted rate at any of the MK or BC resorts in the same category we have booked now, but we have budgeted to pay rack rate in case that doesn't happen.

Love the CL at both the WL and BC. If you don't have any luck w/ Disney discounts you may be able to use an Orbitz code on your stay to take something off the rack rate as well.

Aren't Epcot and MK split stays great? Best of both worlds!

Exactly - like two different trips! :jumping1:

Our trip would be me, DD, and my mom and we want to book the free dining promotion this December. My Mom already has a 2 day Park Hopper ticket. Can we book a 6 day park hopper for my daughter and I, but only a 4 day park hopper for my mom? I see the minimum stay is 4 nights/4 day ticket which we would all be meeting, but I can’t figure out if we can have different ticket lengths past that?

Does anyone know when the AP discounts for December are usually released? I have 9 nights at CBR starting end of November into December and was hoping to get an AP discount deal if possible to save few $$$

Does anyone know when the AP discounts for December are usually released? I have 9 nights at CBR starting end of November into December and was hoping to get an AP discount deal if possible to save few $$$

Last year they came out August 18th, about a month after the general public discount for December.

Waiting too! Trying to see if I want to rent points or do a moderate room discount or moderate with free dining . Never been at Christmas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter