****December 2020 Thread****

We arrive at our rental on Christmas Day and can't check in until 4:00. Should I keep our 7:15 Beaches and Cream? I'm thinking once we finally get there and settle in, we might not want to venture back out.

For those who will be there on New Year's Eve, what are your plans for that evening?
We will be there New Year's Eve and I promised my kids Fireworks at midnight. I know WDW won't have them so I am bringing my own. Really good commercial grade fireworks and I can remote detonate them from the balcony at midnight. LOL just kidding :) We will watch the fireworks on TV at midnight and let the kids toast with sparkling grape soda :p

We arrive at our rental on Christmas Day and can't check in until 4:00. Should I keep our 7:15 Beaches and Cream? I'm thinking once we finally get there and settle in, we might not want to venture back out.
I don't much understand the appeal of Beaches and Cream. It's a burgers and ice cream place like you could find just about anywhere in the USA. I'd look for something else...

If anyone is canceling a park reservation for Dec 28-30 please let me know. Need 4 tix. Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter