December 2020

We just booked from YYC to MCO Dec 17-Jan3. With 2 companion vouchers, our ticket cost $763 each.

We wound up booking AC for our Dec 2020 trip since they had direct flights both ways YOW-MCO --- and the flight times worked better for us.

We used our WJ companion fare/WJ dollars for a summer trip for MIL's memorial trip within Canada instead. Really with the cost of WJ flights even then I'm not certain we saved much with that since AC fares/flights were lower/better but I wanted to use up our WJ companion fare since they expire every year.

If WJ blows off YOW for direct flights to/from MCO I can see us ditching the card all together. The card really works if they offer flights people want --- otherwise it makes way more sense to not pay the WJ card fee each year .... save those dollars --- and get a better card instead. We've been happy with another card we have generally so I can totally see us cancelling the WJ card in the near future. Really if they don't want to go to where we want to go it's pretty much worthless.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!