December 22nd, 2018 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise

Nichole Morris

Earning My Ears
we booked our first Disney cruise when the rates came out! We are so excited to be taking our first cruise and it being Disney! None of my kids have ever been nor my husband to anything Disney. The kids will be 15,7,5

We just booked this cruise and we will have extended family with us.

My sons will be 17 and 14. My husband and I will be allowed to join them since we foot the bill....

My family and I just booked our room this weekend. My parents, brother 16 year old daughter and I will be traveling together. Looking forward to making new memories.

Is there a fish extender group started yet for this cruise? I have 3 state rooms to sign up.

Hi everyone! We just booked our cruise. Group of 9 of us. Ranging in age from 6 months to 50+. 7 of us are cruising veterans, having been on 3 dcl and one RC. Looking forward to it! Our first merrgtime Cruise! Can we start a FE group?

Can you post the link to the FB one? I’m good with whatever but I know from past experience it’s easier to have one started but the link so it doesn’t get duplicated

I have seen the Ornament exchange on the FB group, but not the Fish Extender group. Let's set one up on here!

Hmm, there is already an interest form for FEs on the FB page. I don’t think it’s kicked off in earnest, though. If you want to do one here, you are also more than welcome to do so, obviously!!! :)

Hmm, there is already an interest form for FEs on the FB page. I don’t think it’s kicked off in earnest, though. If you want to do one here, you are also more than welcome to do so, obviously!!! :)

Okay, so should i start an FE group or if you want to do the FE just email me with number of guests and state room

ToyStory90 - Go for it!!! I will help in any way I can, but I've never done one - so I'd need help
Thanks! Super easy. We get a list of everyone participating, you bring some kind of gift (usually something that represents your home or the cruise or whatever you want) for each group. On the cruise you put out an extender (pockets that attach to the fish) and drop your gift sometime during the cruise. I think We are actually going to do stockings on our door since it’s a holiday cruise.

Okay, so should i start an FE group or if you want to do the FE just email me with number of guests and state room

I think Maybe let’s jusy have everyone reply to me and I’ll keep it all on a list. We will nail down more details later

Hi everyone! On the facebook group we have the following exchanges: FE, Ornament, Holiday Card, and Magnet. whew! :santa::santa::santa::santa:. If you want to join any of them please let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!