December 26-Jan 2 Beach Club could someone look

scubadiver

Take only pictures, leave only bubbles
I currently have reservations for December 26-Jan 2, 2 bedroom lock-off, at Jambo House. We would like to move the reservation to Beach Club, why? The number of additional points is EXACTLY how many I have left for this use year. You know the philosophy, use it or lose it (and these are banked points).

Could someone, who owns at Beach Club, take a look and just see if there is any availability for the dates and unit mentioned above? Chances are probably none and slim, but I have to at least try.

What really does not help is DVC will be closed on May 26, my 7 month booking window.

Thanks in advance.

The board owners / moderators do not allow checking on availability. It could be totally different by the time you are ready to book in a week.

The board owners / moderators do not allow checking on availability. It could be totally different by the time you are ready to book in a week.

OK, did not know I could not ask that question. I also am aware it could change. Live and Learn.

Just thought I would try and determine if it is worth checking or if I should stick with what I have, then try and figure out how to get rid of 79 points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter