December 6th, 2017 - 4-Night Bahamian from Miami

Just book this cruise as part of a b2b Dec1st-10th for my sister and myself.Looking for suggestions on getting from Port of Miami to FLL airport. We will be flying home on Southwest and since it is just the 2 of us we are looking for non budget busting ride.
Thanks for any help you can provide.
Looking forward to seeing everyone on board

Just book this cruise as part of a b2b Dec1st-10th for my sister and myself.Looking for suggestions on getting from Port of Miami to FLL airport. We will be flying home on Southwest and since it is just the 2 of us we are looking for non budget busting ride.
Thanks for any help you can provide.
Looking forward to seeing everyone on board

Welcome to the cruise!! Sorry that I'm no help on the transportation to FLL airport! We're also on the Dec 1st cruise as well.

Hello we’re the Fillinger’s and will be on this cruise to Bahamas.
Stateroom 1047
Paula Fillinger-adult
Joshua Fillinger-adult
Jacob Fillinger-Age 4
We love Mickey and Minnie
My husband Star Wars big fan
My son (4) big Mickey fan

Thank you!

Stateroom 1047
Paula Fillinger-adult
Joshua Fillinger-adult
Jacob Fillinger-Age 4

Thank you!
Please let me know what we need to do to be part of this! Thank you!

Stateroom 1047
Paula Fillinger-adult
Joshua Fillinger-adult
Jacob Fillinger-Age 4

Thank you!

Welcome to the cruise and disboards! Are you interested in participating in the FE gift giving? If so, I can add you to the "pixie dust" list at the bottom of the FE list. This means that you may not receive gifts from everyone on the list, as people purchased/made gifts based on the list's closing date number of participants (Nov 6th was the closing date).

Please feel free to ask away with any questions!

Welcome to the cruise and disboards! Are you interested in participating in the FE gift giving? If so, I can add you to the "pixie dust" list at the bottom of the FE list. This means that you may not receive gifts from everyone on the list, as people purchased/made gifts based on the list's closing date number of participants (Nov 6th was the closing date).

Please feel free to ask away with any questions!

Hello! Yes we are interested! How do we know how many gifts to purchase?
Thank you!

Hello! Yes we are interested! How do we know how many gifts to purchase?
Thank you!

Here is a link to the FE list. I've added you at the bottom of the list. It's completely up to you to determine who you give gifts to (example: per family or per individual), and it's up to you to determine how many gifts to give (Example: one per cruise or one per day). Happy cruising!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16jS7CfuZqVTk0XJ8pIJTLzzX8P9pyE59K8TfbciKtqA/edit?usp=sharing

We're heading out in the morning. Bound for San Juan to pick up the Magic. See ya'll on board on the 6th (or the 1st for our fellow B2Bers)!

We will be on the Magic December 6th 2017. Can we be added to the Pixie Dust List for FE?

We would love to participate and will take a look at the list so we can be "elves" and deliver some gifts.

We will be in Room 8520 and have an 11yo boy Oliver, 8yo girl Vivian, and 6yo boy Grant. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Sorry I didn't catch you earlier! We were on the Magic for the Dec 1st cruise as well. My daughter got your pixie dust gift on the last night, and she's absolutely in love with the whale ornament! That was so sweet of you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter