December dining ressies

I was on the phone with DVC Member Services right at 9 when they opened, regarding a tour. They were unable too do anything because the dining reservation system (which also handles tours and other events) was down. It did come up about 9:20 - or enough so that they could see the tour I wanted was not available. I was told the system was acting oddly and he suspected it wouldn't have let him book the tour even if there had been availability.

Just another typical day for Disney's computer systems.

Steve

Is anyone having trouble making dining reservations for Be Our Guest or other restaurants from December 9th through the 16th

Yes. We'll be in WDW from December 3rd-14th and I have had issues since my booking window opened. Our December trips have always been difficult to book because they fall within the free dining period, but coupled with the system glitches it's been near impossible this time around.

I managed to get all my 180 +10 dinner ADR's this morning including BOG for 11 people on Dec 20th which is scheduled to MK extra magic hours.

I was on my laptop bang on 11am (UK time) which is 6am US Eastern time and I sailed through all of them in about 20 minutes. Having said that when I went back in about an hour later to review and refine the times the system kept crashing on me so I'm very glad I got what I did, when I did.

We are there from the 9th thru 13th and managed to get almost everything we wanted- BOG lunch for 8 but we want a BOG dinner and could only get it for 4 but we need 8. Akershus dinner, Fantasmic lunch package (we wanted dinner) at Hollywood and vine, Tusker house dinner, ohana dinner and breakfast and bon voyage breakfast, we couldnt get garden grill dinner so we took 1900 park fair instead. Im crossing my fingers i can edit the BOG to add 4.

Is anyone having trouble making dining reservations for Be Our Guest or other restaurants from December 9th through the 16th

Yes, those are our dates as well. Got one breakfast at BOG late in our stay. Still trying to get dinner, but there is nothing. And I was on right at 4am mountain time.

I'm there 12/10-12/16 and the only things I've had a hard time with thus far has been BOG (lunch) and CRT (breakfast). I'll just have to keep checking back as time goes on for those because I looked at more recent dates/times, like tomorrow for example, just out of curiosity and they both have openings. I suspect that once our trip is a week or two out, we'll start seeing those cancellations.

The other parks (HS and EP so far) have been fine for me right at 6am. I'm staying offsite so I'm having to make all of them one day at a time. Looking forward to next Monday so I can sleep past 5am again, lol.

We are there from the 9th thru 13th and managed to get almost everything we wanted- BOG lunch for 8 but we want a BOG dinner and could only get it for 4 but we need 8. Akershus dinner, Fantasmic lunch package (we wanted dinner) at Hollywood and vine, Tusker house dinner, ohana dinner and breakfast and bon voyage breakfast, we couldnt get garden grill dinner so we took 1900 park fair instead. Im crossing my fingers i can edit the BOG to add 4.

If you end up finding a BOG dinner for 8 and need to cancel your BOG dinner for 4 (instead of adding 4), I'd love to coordinate to snag the reservation for 4. Either way, I hope you get the reservation for all 8!!! :)

Same dates, OP. I'm having trouble getting Akershus and Tusker ROL. And I'd like to snag a BOG breakfast. This was the most difficult time I've ever had trying to get ADRs.

Same dates, OP. I'm having trouble getting Akershus and Tusker ROL. And I'd like to snag a BOG breakfast. This was the most difficult time I've ever had trying to get ADRs.

ROL packages have not been released past October. Keep in mind ROL will likely not be showing every night in December. So you may want to plan other things around that if its a priority. In October, the show is only showing about 3 times a week and it will likely be the same for December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!