December SWGE

JeniL

Earning My Ears
My question is will there be a Christmas decorations so to speak inside Galaxy's Edge land?

I hope this doesn't come across as a strange question. We will be visiting Disneyland in December, months after the opening of Galaxy's Edge. And I absolutely love the decorations. I was just curious if our first glimpse at Star Wars there might festive decorations all over it.

No way to know, but given the fact that a major feature of SWGE is its immersiveness and "separation" from the "regular" world, I would highly doubt there would be any Christmas decorations there.

Anyone who's seen the Star Wars Christmas Special knows EXACTLY why that would be a bad idea LOL.

There will not. Latest reports from a behind the scenes tour of DL SGE for the press are that they wont even sell Coke(as coke at least) or shirts labeled Disney there. Everything must fit the narrative.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!