xG5AVsd.jpg

Downtown area
Fbfz3Bq.jpg

Panorama from Deck 10 aft
GoCBgbG.jpg

Captain America
hmS8MtR.jpg

Spider Man, the last character of the day before an exciting day

wow you have already met so many characters and performers!!
Thanks! Here's the rest of Cartagena day:
yWtkWFp.jpg

View from on deck

1MfKNxp.jpg

View as we were leaving

jCfP1ZH.jpg

Leaving the port. The ship next to use was the view my room had
w6CFzCX.jpg

View from Deck 10 forward
xmMWJ8g.jpg

Part of the town
c1TpX6H.jpg

Town, port side
xG5AVsd.jpg

Downtown area
Fbfz3Bq.jpg

Panorama from Deck 10 aft
GoCBgbG.jpg

Captain America
hmS8MtR.jpg

Spider Man, the last character of the day before an exciting day

Up Next: Canal Day

Last edited:
Here's pics of the historic day:
TpxXzuh.jpg

View from when I woke up
SR8C5jB.jpg

In one of the locks
OdZ5tN2.jpg

While outside, Pluto was wandering
4rc9eaQ.jpg

View from my room, the visitor's center. The crowd was going nuts for my ship
y6fPikC.jpg

A train going by while I was having lunch
iGjH9YY.jpg

Part of a town
cip5VYI.jpg

Chip and Dale sitting on the lounge chairs. This was hilarious
CVSxqRM.jpg

Me with Chip and Dale with the canal behind us
7zMvlXd.jpg

Approaching Panama City
jJyPMMQ.jpg

Panama City buildings
ycPg45h.jpg

In the 2nd lock, 1st set
0HlpxtW.jpg

Another pic in the same set of locks
AZquXks.jpg

The reason we were stopped for a while was because for those of you who didn't hear, my ship made history by becoming the first passenger vessel to go through the new Panama Canal locks. That's right, folks! I really was part of the occasion. In honor of it, there was a private ceremony involving some of the Panamanian dignataries and the CEO of Disney Cruise Line. He is in the white-ish blue shirt and this was taken from deck 10. You will see a plague they gave the ship a little later.
vzj3yqo.jpg

Part of the city
IVKxk32.jpg

A boat behind us
FAhoKmC.jpg

The crowd going nuts near the bridge
dmEfEYP.jpg

Me with Cinderella and the mice
eQPj9rD.jpg

Approaching the bridge
uoRTo0j.jpg

Atlantic Side
W5mZkiS.jpg

Pacific Side
ZOtHpbG.jpg

Max and Goofy
KRKEwMq.jpg

Minnie and Daisy in princess outfits
bzIljl2.jpg

Spider Man
SpE2afT.jpg

Mickey and Pluto

Last edited:

Thanks for subscribing! Here are the pics from Day 8 and some leftovers I forgot to put in:
B1EcsQv.jpg

TV in the Oceaneer Club. There weren't many kids on board so on certain days, they would be open for adults only. I have pictures of the lab if anyone wants any
JErbrOx.jpg

Me with Woody
17Axxt3.jpg

Me and Pluto
2jqiiak.jpg

Andy's Room. Slinky Dog's tail is actually the slide and that's his bed on top
uzDeJey.jpg

Ridley Pearson talking about Epcot in his books
S7ON2cx.jpg

Frozen area in the Oceaneer Club
Icu8H71.jpg

The Marvel masks
qBqVtrc.jpg

Beauty and the Beast playing on the TV
cPCyWkD.jpg

Pics of Castaway Cay, the private island in the terminal
StAPpQ6.jpg

Pics of the Disney Fantasy, one of the ships, also in the Port Canaveral terminal
4EHIKOb.jpg

Pics of the Disney Dream, one of the other ships

Up Next: Day 9

Here are the pics from Day 9:

5Da7UTh.jpg

Mural in adults only restaurant
oT5XwQ2.jpg

Sign outside of restaurant
F7XjJ1P.jpg

Italian decorations outside the restaurant

lvNWOHN.jpg

Me all dressed up with Pluto and Goofy
mEZXoHf.jpg

Me all dressed up with Mickey and Minnie
kNl2qYT.jpg

Donald, Daisy, and I all dressed up
SS1ZdgC.jpg

Chip, Dale, and I dressed up
6EX0tT6.jpg

Me with Chuck Wagner, the original Beast on Broadway

Up Next: We all live in a what submarine, Pirates, Will I do well in 90's music trivia? Stay tuned to find out

Day 11- May 2, 2017- We all Live in A Pirate Submarine, Cute Boys

After a busy formal night, I started off the day with Family Animation. To get in the mood for Pirate night, we would draw Tick Tock the Crocodile from Peter Pan. my next activity would be seeing Chip and Dale before picking up the 3D Pirate Crafts and having lunch. While I was eating lunch, you could see Dolphins which was neat. After lunch, I went to go see Tink before getting ready for pirate night.

Once I got changed, I went to 3D Villains Bowling Pins Crafts before meeting Pirate Stitch and Captain Hook. I wasn't able to see Smee but that was ok. Then, I headed up to Preludes to wait in this ridiculous line for Captain Jack Sparrow. I ended up waiting a good, 25 minutes for Captain Jack Sparrow which was good because I figured the lines would be crazy. On my way to our Pirate dinner, I ended up going to see Goofy and Minnie. The servers were all dressed in their pirate outfits and even did a show too.

After dinner, I went to 90s Music Trivia. I was born in 1995 so I thought I could give it a try. I ended up teaming with this other couple and we did well. Among the songs we got right (and I knew) were Wannabe by the Spice Girls, Bye Bye Bye by NSYNC, Achy Breaky Heart by Billy Ray Cyrus, and Livin La Vida Luca by Ricky Martin. Had it been 2000s music trivia, I would have done better. One team ended up getting over 50. That night, the show was Liverpool Legends, the Beatles Tribute band. They were so funny and I loved them. They did make us sing along and were surprised that to see us in our Pirate gear. One of the songs they made us sing was the Yellow Submarine which explains the first part of my title. After the show, I met them (of course) and went to bed.

Up Next: What are we doing with Pasta?, Will Finding Dory be as good as I remembered?, Who will the Pixar characters be?

Day 12- Pasta, Pixar, Never Had a Friend Like Me, Lots of Fish

Time for Sea Day #7. I would begin the day with a yummy breakfast before going to Princess and Mardi Gras crafts as well as Animation: Ray the Firefly. On my way to lunch, I went to watch some of the boat contest which was interesting. That afternoon, the adult only activity was in the Lab. The activity was 4th Pigs Pasta Palace where you built a house out of Pasta and hope the different ways of destroying your house didn't work. :lmao:My house sadly, was not one of the houses that surived. :rotfl2: It was pretty funny to watch though.

Before heading to dinner, I saw Russell from Up, Mickey, Jessie and Mrs. Incredible. That night, I would be eating at Animator's Palate. I was really excited because we would be doing Animation Magic. You got to draw a character and it would appear in a show on the screens. I loved doing this. After dinner, I went to see Sulley, :sulley: Mickey and Minnie, and Jessie (by accident, I thought it was Woody going to be where she was :rotfl2:). That night, I skipped the Crew Talent Show in favor of Finding Dory. It was still a good movie and I liked seeing Baby Dory. After the movie, I went to see Remy, Emile, Woody, Jessie, and Mr. Incredible before calling it a night.

Up Next: Will I be glad I waited 2 years for this, Who is the show and will I like them? Will I get a Magic Moment? What is the Cabaret? Stay tuned

Day 13- May 4, 2017- Gimme Gimme Gimme a Casual Night, May the Fourth be in Puerto Vallarta, Beaches, Pools, Cabaret

After nearly 2 years and five sea days, we were finally in Puerto Vallarta. In 2015, there was civil unrest which prevented us from docking there. :sad2: This time, we would be doing an excursion. We would be visiting an all inclusive resort where you could go to the beach, the pools and explore the resort. I was actually supposed to do this exact excursion in 2015 as I mentioned earlier. :sad: The beach was nice and I had a blast going in the pool (where I spent the majority of my time there). :beach: Lunch was also included in the excursion so there were hot dogs, chips, burgers, fries, and different sauces.

In case you wondering the first part of today's title, here it is. That night was none other than, surprise!! Semi formal night. :scared1: That night's show was Abba Fab so I thought it would be appropriate to add a part of their song lyric to the title. What was Darren thinking?! :confused3 In addition, that day was also May the Fourth for all you Star Wars nerds. Unfortunately, you couldn't dress in your Star Wars gear due to this. :sad2: They also didn't do anything at all for May the Fourth, much to dismay. :sad2: :darth: But enough mushy gushy.

That night was the long awaited Mardi Gras in Tiana's Place. I was so excited to see the kids menu there. For those of you cruising in the future on the Wonder, feel free to ask for the kids menu there. It is really cute. I loved meeting Louis the alligator for the first time. The characters I would see today were Rapunzel, Goofy, Belle, Mickey, Cinderella, and Daisy. As I mentioned earlier, the show that night was none other than AbbaFab. If you guys are expecting them to sound like the real Abba, that is not the case. It was a little shocking hearing that the blonde woman, the keyboardist, and the pianist were all the mother, father, and son. :eek: They (the group) told us "Feel free to take any videos and photos as you want" so I did, as did the man sitting next to me. During the show, the blonde woman says "This is the best tour ever! Not only are we going to go alot of places, this is my son". :scared1: Wait, what?! You've been singing songs about being flirty, and you're doing this in front of your son?! :faint: At one point, the blonde woman was singing into this man's video camera which was hilarious. I was actually sitting next to the man. In the same song, she walked into the row behind me which brought back memories of seeing Donny Osmond a few years ago when he walked into the row behind me. :rotfl2: In the next song, the son came off stage at some point. All of a sudden, he grabs my phone (I was recording it), did a 360 and even had them sing into it. :eek: OMG! I was shocked when he came up to me. For those of you at the 8:30 show that day, I was the lucky young woman whose phone was taken by the son.

After the show, I did meet them and then forced my mom (who I did not know until later did not like them) to get in the picture with me. :lmao:This is rare because normally, I do not let them get in pictures with me. Once that was done, I went to see more characters (of course) before heading to my last activity of the day, Mainstage Cabaret featuring several of the Walt Disney Theatre people. I was really impressed. They sang When I Grow up from Matilda (the whole group), something from Singing in the Rain, Mama I'm a Big Girl now from Hairspray (the girls), Grease Lightning (the boys), and some other Broadway songs. I love Hairspray so I was really excited (2nd favorite musical behind Newsies). One of the girls sang a beautiful rendition of Somewhere Over the Rainbow and another girl sang Disneyland. Some other people performed too and the group ended with Friend Like Me. I was so impressed with them and I actually knew some of the people when I would wait for characters. When they signed my autograph book, I made them write who they were so I could remember. I ended up taking pictures with Sven, Cruella de Vil, Belle/Rapunzel, Aladdin and a Lion King singer.

Up Next: Will we see seals, what kind of boat ride is this, Will I like Guardians of the Galaxy? Stay tuned

Thank you! Here are the pictures from Pirate night:
0UFPyDZ.jpg

Me with Chip and Dale in their swimsuits
COAWmHK.jpg

@awko-taco , this pic is for you. Me with Tink
wN1nfeN.jpg

Me with Pirate Stitch
v5hMJuM.jpg

Thought it would be appropriate to add Captain Hook
H3MYYQB.jpg

Jack Sparrow, of course
6p96viA.jpg

@Jackiefianakis , and @Kasey, this is Pirate Goofy
ZaeUQVJ.jpg

Me with Pirate Minnie
SkACWo1.jpg

Me with one of the cm's I really liked. Her name was Jillian and she was so sweet and was from Canada. You will see a pic of her again later in the report
6m73XhL.jpg

Pirate Chip and Dale
M0eXs8h.jpg

Me and another CM I really liked acting like pirates. She was featured earlier in my posts and you'll see her again in the next post.
UWennA5.jpg

Me with the Beatles tribute band. They were really good and had good accents

Up Next: Pictures from May 3rd

Wow!! We still haven't done a cruise (of any kind) but if I were to do one, it definitely would be a Disney one!! This was a long cruise....how many days in all? Loving your pictures and description of things and shows. I'm with you.....casual wear is the way to go but I will say, you were beautiful in your formal dress!!!

Wow!! We still haven't done a cruise (of any kind) but if I were to do one, it definitely would be a Disney one!! This was a long cruise....how many days in all? Loving your pictures and description of things and shows. I'm with you.....casual wear is the way to go but I will say, you were beautiful in your formal dress!!!
Thank you for subscribing. It was 14 days btw. And I'm so glad you like my formal dress, I've had it since Junior prom

Here's Day 12, Part 1:

RlKqENL.jpg

Here's the cruise staff day outfit. This was taken after Raani here finished the craft thing that morning and before I did Animation with Mitch.
zD3wVNt.jpg

Me and Russell from Up
4Vxueao.jpg

Me with Mickey in his normal outfit
umcRP74.jpg

Me with Mrs. Incredible
GXasp1X.jpg

I2DKOhJ.jpg

Drawings outside Animator's Palate
PzlwxGo.jpg

Me with Sulley
0P6CgjB.jpg

Me with Mickey and Minnie. Notice how Walt is behind us
FihQOtM.jpg

Me with another one of my new friends. Her name was Nicole. Like Jillian (from the post above), she was from Canada and she made seeing Mickey and friends so much fun. I actually met her at the Acapella group's show when I sat next to her, Jillian, and another co-worker. She chose the pose and you will see her again a little later in the posts
Av8qyeZ.jpg

Me with Jessie
JPfD6yf.jpg

Me with another cm I met. Her name was Chelsey and I saw her a lot, mainly with Donald and Stitch. She was also one of the first of the character handlers I met
84VRIFB.jpg

Me with Remy and Emile
RX7GA5W.jpg

Me with Woody
nWJ6UyE.jpg

Me with Mr. Incredible

Next post: Day 12, part 2

Hi everyone! Here are the pictures from May the 4th:
KJpL6nl.jpg

I did this excursion which my parents had promised we could do in 2015. Unfortunately, it was canceled due to civil unrest :sad2: so I was excited to go this time. It was a trip to a resort where you could go to their beaches and pools, as well as explore the resort. Lunch was included too. This is the view from one of the lounge chairs
GlvKbGM.jpg

The pool and beach. The pool was relaxing and I spent the majority of my time there

Another pool
IMM1EeE.jpg

Part of the resort
5c3eUIb.jpg

View from Jacuzzi, no I did not go in
iS7vxBk.jpg

View from upstairs at the resort
RGkIKhm.jpg

Part of the resort, taken from the lobby
n0bQQcR.jpg

Towel area, other pools, part of the beach
wZKqVZv.jpg

Lobby
KWOuPvu.jpg

The ship

Phq7LOW.jpg

Part of the view from my room
QvKc4xK.jpg

View from my room
6mPspiJ.jpg

Part of the dock
xK9hc73.jpg

Panorama of the view from my room
d4o7gjm.jpg

Another part of the view from my room
65KvKe9.jpg

Part of the dock
or1ZAqP.jpg

Tourist area and some of the other side of town
sZKtAoQ.jpg

Beaches and rest of town
I9nabUV.jpg

Other side of city
fKJQ9YZ.jpg

Me and Rapunzel, notice how Walt is behind us
wpYWEjE.jpg

Me and Mickey
LuyqR0r.jpg

Celebrating "Mardi Gras" with Louis the Alligator from Princess and the Frog

IPHEUYp.jpg

Me with Belle
GqnVEtR.jpg

AbbaFab band, the Abba tribute band. They told us feel free to film/take as many pics as you want. This was one of the best.
srSpwFV.jpg

Me with AbbaFab, an Abba tribute band, aka the show that night. L-R: The drummer, the guitarist, the blonde singer, me, the brunette singer, the keyboardist/pianist (believe it or not, that is actually the blonde woman's son, no joke) and the keyboardist (his dad)
1ardGje.jpg

This is the son with me. During "Does your Mother Know", he comes out into the audience (I was in the front row) and all of a sudden, he grabs my phone (I was recording it, they told us feel free to record/take photos), does a 360, has the band sing into it and hands it back to me. I was shocked and you will see him again on one of the last night's posts.
vnNdckX.jpg

After AbbaFab left, Mickey and his handler Nicole came out. The photographer had not shown up yet and I thought it would be fun to have her in one of my pics. I had just taken one with just Mickey and I. You will see her again in a later post

Up Next: 2nd part of May 4th

Here's the 2nd part of May the 4th :darth: :chewy::
http://i.imgur.com/QUjYbIM.jpg
Me with Daisy on the way to my first cabaret :donald:
5xSnWfb.jpg

The cabaret group. This group was the Walt Disney Theatre people and was adults only.
IvzeAGb.jpg

A couple of the performers
F0AuvTb.jpg

All the girls
RUVzpvo.jpg

The guys
r73ODH6.jpg

The group during the finale
5UePGfN.jpg

This is Chris, one of the performers. He was Sven in the Frozen show and he was also one of the character helpers
bH0nruX.jpg

This is Brittany, another performer. She, like Chris was a character helper and was Cruella De Vil in the Golden Mickeys
cvmdYzM.jpg

This is Mary-Claire, another performer. She, like Brittany and Chris were character handlers and she was Belle and Rapunzel in the shows. This is the girl who sang Somewhere Over the Rainbow
edYeZIW.jpg

This is Alex, another performer. He was one of the Lion King singers who would sing Circle of Life in Disney Dreams, the last night's show
eY6p5mY.jpg

This is Aaron, another performer. He was Aladdin in the shows and like Jillian and Nicole (remember them from earlier posts), he always remembered my name
ZPjKp5d.jpg

Me with Darren, the cruise director. He was British and I have no idea how I kept running into him throughout the cruise :rotfl2: I have to admit, I was pretty spoiled having Clayton on my previous cruises. I did like Darren

Up Next: May 5th, Part 1 :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!